3. Wandering around with Mr.Styles

My feet are practically killing me. I have no idea how long we've been wandering around like this. After our little pact, we hardly talked anything but to consider which direction to turn.  Surprisingly, Harry was silent throughout the whole time and it was only me, doing the complaining.

It is getting dark out and I tell Harry to stop for the night. He looks like he doesn't want to stop but then agrees when I tell him I can't go any further. We find a huge tree and settle down underneath it. Even though I'm tired, I don't feel sleepy. I look over to Harry and notice he doesn't look too sleepy either. His eyes are alert as if searching for any clue that might lead us out of here.

I smile at his determination. It's only then that it strikes me that I'm actually with The Harry Styles. I reflect over to the dream I had before and I feel nervous immediately.

Stop being such an idiot, Evie! It's not like he knows about your silly little crush. Get your head together and try to make most of the moment you have now!

If anyone had told me that in a few days I'd be spending the night with Harry Styles, I would have laughed at their faces. But now, seeing that I am spending the night with him, I feel as if this is all one huge dream and I might wake up one day and find that the whole thing wasn't even real.

I shift in my seat and look at Harry. "Can't sleep?" I ask in a lame attempt to make conversation.

He doesn't even acknowledge my question. I feel disappointed at that. I clear my throat and say, "Um, hello I'm talking to you."

"What?" he asks in what I assume to be an annoyed voice. Somehow I just can't imagine any emotion other than love in his voice having listened to all his songs. And this annoys me a little.

"Look, I was just trying to make a conversation alright? If you're not interested, just say so," I say.

"Fine. Don't talk to me."

I stare at him with my mouth open. He did not just say that. I huff and lie down on the ground, using my bag as a pillow. I glare at him wishing I could have a do-over and restart the entire day.

My eyes start feeling heavy and I close them. Just as I'm about to fall asleep, I feel a hand on my shoulder, nudging me. 

"Hey, um, wake up. I think I see a house over there by the trees," Harry whispers. I decide to give him a dose of his own medicine and don't open my eyes. He nudges me some more to the piint where he's actually shaking me. I still don't respond. Ha! That'll teach him.

I know I shouldn't be doing this, because we could head over to the house and actually get ourselves saved, but I feel that if I open my eyes now, I'll be laying down what little dignity I have left for the dogs. Besides, he needs to know how annoying it is when somebody doesn't respond.

Suddenly, he stops shaking me, but he doesn't take his hands off my shoulders. All of a sudden, I feel his hot breath near my ear and I stiffen. What the-?

"As much as I love playing games, I would really appreciated if you woke up right now," he whispers making the hair on my neck tickle. I resist the urge to shiver. Just as I think he's done, he whispers again, "I guess I'm just going to have to carry you, then."

My eyes snap open. I stare into Harry's eyes and he gives me a smirk. I'm only thanking the stars that it's dark or he would have seen me blush deep red like a beetroot.

Harry, moves back slowly taking his time to release my shoulders. I get up and give a look with all the anger I could muster. "Don't you touch me again, without my permission," I say.

"Why, you seemed to be enjoying it," he says with a wink.

"I..That's completely..Where's this house you talked about?" I stutter.