Chapter 1

Before you continue I would like to acknowledge that as the story progresses there are themes and concepts that I often severely misrepresent and I deeply apologise. I was young when this was written and didn't fully understand what I was writing about. 

I do not have time to go back and edit this story that I wrote years ago. If there is anything you feel must be looked at please comment and I'll remove or change it 

_____________

Timeline - the boys are roughly 17 though music and tattoos released later are mentioned

Ps. 💢If anything is written like this it means 'Authors note'💢

CHAPTER 1

Harry Edward Styles. P.O.V

"Maybe it's the way she walked, wow, straight into my heart and stole it!" I sang and danced on stage with the other four lads. "Through the doors and past the guards, wow, just like she already owned it."

The boys and I have all had fun during our US tour but thankfully this was our last show for the next two days.

"Best song ever, it was the best song ever, it was the best song ever," Zayn finished singing and the crowd went wild. I always loved our fans but I have to admit, after every concert I think they get louder and I think we're all starting to go deaf.

Niall waved to the crowd like the rest of us but soon raced backstage. Niall always raced backstage after the last song of the day because he was always hungry. Even though management lets us eat as much as we want before and during the concert, Niall is always still hungry.

Louis danced and blew kisses good bye to the thousands of girls while Zayn, Liam and I just waited for him to hurry up. Once he was finished we high-fived each other, waved one more time and then raced each other to the plate of Nandos which we hoped Niall hadn't yet completely devoured. When we reached our dressing room which Niall was in we were able to steal little bits of chicken from the plate before Niall slapped our hands away. "OI!! get your own food!" Niall playfully snapped at us while still shovelling food into his mouth.

"Wow, what a night," Louis said changing the subject from Niall's incredible stomach capacity. He slumped onto the black leather lounge at the back of the room and wiped sweat off of his brow with a flick of his wrist.

"You can say that again," I said coming over and coping his movements on the chair. "Liam?" Zayn said quietly making us all look up.

"Yeah" Liam spoke, concern in his voice.

"Do you want to come with me and meet the fans?" Zayn said excitedly. Liam jumped up with that said and raced him to the door.

"Hell yeah!" he yelled half way down the hall.

"Are you coming?" Zayn said standing up from his lying position on the floor and heading towards the door. Niall rubbed the sauce he had off his face and walked to the door so he could go too.

"Nah, Louis and I are buggered maybe some other time," I said, speaking for the both of us. I really do love meeting the fans. They are the reason we have come so far, but I was starting to develop a headache and just couldn't bring myself to it. Niall and Zayn shrugged and walked out leaving Louis and I all to ourselves. I got up and walked to the other couch, the red leather one, and laid down. As I got up Louis fell into the place I was sitting and pulled the blanket, that was on the arm of the chair, over him and fell instantaneously asleep, it was quite late after all. After a few minutes my own eye lids were becoming heavy but suddenly I heard a sound. *Beep Beep* I sat up and pulled my phone out of my back pocket. I looked down at it and saw that I had gotten a text from an unknown number. I opened it and read it. The text said: "Dear Mr. Styles. My name is Anna Loo and I would like to inform you that as an orphan at St. Paul's Orphanage we would like you to come down to Washington DC. This is where our HQ are and we are inviting all orphans at St. Paul's to come. We would like you to tell us if you cannot make it so we can arrange assistance. If you are unable to pay for your flight the St. Paul's charity can help. Hope we can see you on the 31st of this month, ta for now. Anna Loo, your house mother. For more information, text back."

I looked down baffled. I knew I was an orphan but why do they want me to come to America? I know, I know, I am currently in America but what if I wasn't? Is this just some sort of prank? Of course not, I mentally face palmed myself. I never told anyone I was an orphan not even the boys and I know for sure Anne, Robin and Gemma wouldn't tell the press without my approval. Not that I was ashamed of being an orphan or anything, just that the topic has never come up. If someone ask 'are you, Harry Styles, an orphan?' I wouldn't deny it.

Then I read it over again. The 31st. That was in three weeks. I think... today's the 10th... never mind it is in three weeks. The tour doesn't officially end for another two weeks then I will have a few photo shoots and interviews but I might be able to make it.

Then it struck me like wildfire. "I can finally meet my brothers!" I whisper shouted to myself. I've always wanted to meet my brothers who happen to be triplets with me. I've always been too busy or just forgotten to try and contact them. I wonder what life style they live. I hope it's as good as mine or better. I hope they know about me or else it with be an awkward convocation. Louis stirred. I looked up in hope that I didn't wake him. How am I going to tell the boys about my situation?