Chapter 15

💢For this chapter football means football not soccer💢

CHAPTER 15

Marcel Harry Styles P.O.V

We sat in the car in silence as I drove. I had just taken Edward's shirt and number away from Niall. I can't believe Edward would through a spaz/swearing fit, rip off his shirt in public and demand one of the most famous celebrities in the world to dry clean it. That guy is mental....but for some strange reason I don't care. It seems that the more time I spend with him, the more his personality shows. He is the complete opposite to me but as some people may say, opposites do attract.

I took my thoughts away from my possible brother and they started to linger on Niall's reaction. The moment I took the stuff out of his hands I could see a wave of panic wash over his body. It was strange. The boy fretted and told me he needed to do it. That it was his fault. I don't know why he would act like that. I think it's just because he doesn't want Edward to dis his band and make him seem like a total jerk.

My eyes were glued to the road but quickly flashed over to Edward as he shifted in his seat. His scar was on my side just under his tattoos (good for him right? I made sure they didn't cut where his tattoos were because it would make them look horrific and they must have cost a bit as well) and even though it was partly covered by his crossed arms I knew where it started and where it ended. We (the doctors and I) used internal stitching which means he won't have to go get them removed and there won't be more scars from the stitches. His body will slowly dissolve the foreign matter until it's gone.

His bare back was rubbing against my leather chair and I knew it wouldn't be comfy for him. It would stick to his back and it would be really hot because the car was left in the sun. His jeans were low and he was wearing a belt. I didn't get that. What's the point of a belt? The point is to keep your pants up, so why use one if you want half your underwear to show? I know when I go to the gym my underwear shows but not all of it. Just the elastic. And I don't wear a belt so I can't keep them up. Whatever. Moving on.

"Why did you take my stuff away from that asshole?" Edward growled, his arms were crossed over his chest and his head was straight out the windscreen. I flinched at the inappropriate word. I, like I've said before, hate swearing and that's the word Cal and his friends use the most on me. It just...hits a nerve. "Sorry," he mumbled, seeing my reaction. I've told him multiple times not to swear and I even told him a few minutes ago while slapping his arm. I still can't believe he pushed and swore at the Niall Horan. Does he not know all the hate he will get if his fans found out what he did to him? Directioners can be scary especially when they're angry.

"Why did you take my stuff away from that.." he paused and mumbled to himself. "I can't come up with a nice name," he said looking at me.

"Celebrity," I suggested. "Why did I take your stuff from that celebrity? Because, for starters you were in the wrong. It was an accident but you bumped him. Secondly, I know that's your favourite shirt and if you gave it to him you would most likely never get it back. And thirdly, he is a world renowned celebrity and would be too busy to dry clean your shirt," I said, not removing my eyes from the road.

When I had gotten in the car I through the shirt and napkin gently onto Edward's lap and as we drove I noticed that Edward had placed the napkin in his jean pocket and had folded the shirt nicely which was now sitting on his lap. He uncrossed his arms and they were now on top of it with his hands intertwined. He was staring at his ring that was on his pointer finger on his left hand.

"Edward?" I asked, looking over at him while I waited for the red light to change. He grunted a 'what' so I continued. "Are you okay? You just seem so angry today," I dared to question. I didn't know if it was because he was glad to leave the hospital but didn't know how to handle it, if he was trying to prove something or if it was something else.