Chapter 29

CHAPTER 29

Marcel Harry Styles P.O.V

So.....it's been about a week since my little escape attempts. They have moved me to multiple different and bigger cells because after about a day in a room, I start panicking because of my claustrophobia. They seem frustrated with it but always move me. I haven't had another panic attack over the food, but that's because they've only fed me a handful of times and it was just a piece of fruit each time. I'm starving (and that's pretty bad considering I don't usually eat too much anyway) and way too scared to ask for more.

The Russian has come and done a few more interrogations with me but I practically stay silent. He asks for my name and I say Marcel, he gets frustrated and leaves. He keeps asking about Harry and in the past few hours I've remembered he is in One Direction and is super famous but I can't remember our relationship. I don't even know if I've met him or not.

I haven't been cut again but if I didn't do something they wanted me to do fast enough, they'd hit me or push me to the ground. It's nothing to what I'm used to at school so I'm grateful for that.

"Wake up Harry!" someone with a French accent called from behind the mirror. My head shot up instantly and scanned the room. I must've fallen asleep but I don't remember doing it. I've tried so hard to stay awake 24/7 lately because they could do anything to me in my sleep, but I've unfortunately had about sixish hours in total I think.

"I told you I'm Marcel," I glared at the mirror.

"Whatever. You're delusional," the same guy whispered.

"No I'm not. Why would I continue lying to you about who I am? Why would I do that if I know lying to you could end my life? My name is Marcel not Harry," I said harshly at the mirror as I stood up from the corner I was curled in and dusted myself off. I winced in pain as I flicked my wrist down my bloody, ripped and torn shirt. My wrist still stings horribly from the other day and I can't do anything about it.

"The boss wants to transfer you today so he wants you fed. What do you want? I'd be pretty hungry if I were you," the man laughed the last part. I scowled at the mirror where I thought he'd be standing and he went quiet.

"Why is he transferring me?" I asked monotoned.

"We've heard that the FBI is looking for you and we found out that they will come here tomorrow so we want you gone by then. We'll through a coat over you so no one sees your....state, then we'll walk you to the car that's about two blocks away. But the boss will explain it later, for now, what do you want to eat? We have some steak," I gaged at the word so he moved on. "Bacon?" he said and I shook my head rapidly. He seemed to be enjoying this.