Chapter 30

CHAPTER 30

Louis William Tomlinson P.O.V

So it's been like a week since Marcel was taken and we haven't heard anything. I can't tell you how badly that time has affected us all especially Harry and Edward. I think Edward has been affected more though, I think it's because he knew Marcel a lot longer. Anyway, I think we're all a little depressed but I'm worried mostly about the brothers. Harry's acting like he did when he had missed them at the ice cream shop and Edward is acting 10 times worse. Those two boys are really worrying and really depressed and Liam, Zayn, Niall and I have all noticed.

"I'm worried," Liam whispered to the group. We were sitting around the dining room table again while Harry and Edward were alone in the bedroom. It was about 3:30 in the afternoon and we were snaking on a some chips and stuff we had brought to the table.

"I know. I hated seeing Harry depressed and now he's back and Edward's joined him," Zayn sighed.

"Is there any way to contact management or anyone? I think if they at least get some news on the situation they'd feel a bit better," I suggested.

"There is the landline in the kitchen but it's for emergencies," Niall shrugged and we all stared at him.

"There's a phone in here?" Liam asked and Niall nodded.

"It's right next to my fridge. You guys probably haven't seen it because it's on the other end of the kitchen," he said. It was true, his fridge is right next to the wall and the others and I have no reason to go that far into the kitchen.

"I know Simon's number. Why don't we call him?" Liam suggested.

"It's for emergencies only," Niall said.

"Having two of our best mates really depressed over the kidnapping of their little brother seems like an emergency to me," I said and everyone else agreed so we got up and went over to the phone. Liam picked it up and dialled Simon's cell phone number.

"It's ringing," he informed us as we crowed around him. "Hi Simon," he said suddenly, making us all shut up. "We were wondering if we could have a little bit of information on what's happening...." he paused as Simon spoke. "I know it's for emergencies but we are getting worried about Harry and Edward. They're really depressed and we thought maybe a little bit of information would cheer them up...." he paused again. "They're in the bedroom together like they have been for the last few days," Liam went on. The longer the phone call went, the antsier the other boys and I got. We needed to know and it's taking forever.