0.025

Home.

A word El hasn't been comfortable using in a very long time but somehow with Jay she knew that this is what a home should feel like. This constant feeling of being loved and cared for was what home meant.

"What are you thinking about, hey?" Jay asked as he placed El's belongings next to the dresser in his room before taking a seat next to her on the bed.

El turned to Jay and smiled, not a small curve of the lips, not a false smile, no. El smiled like it was the last thing she was ever going to do, she let it take over her entire face embracing the warm feeling it gave her throughout her body. She didn't even answer Jay's question instead she capture her smiling lips with his own moulding around them perfectly.

Jay was slightly taken back by El's sudden outburst but quickly gained his composure and kissed her back, slowly and passionately as they both savoured the taste of each others lips. Jay's hands around her waist as El's hands were around his night lightly tugging on his baby hairs causing him to moan into her lips which just made El smile even more.

They both parted resting on each others fore heads as they gained their breath.

"I was expecting a 'oh I'm just tired', not...that." Jay laughed lightly as they rested against each other.

"Sorry," El said the smile fading at the thought of doing something wrong, she took her head off his and attempted to stand up but before she could Jay grabbed her wrist tugging her back down.

"Hey-" He said softly as he caressed her cheek, "- I never said that it was a bad thing." And with that he gave a soft kiss on her lips before lying down on the bed bring El along with him. She cuddled up to his body taking in the warmth that radiated off of him. These moments were El's favourites, the ones where she feels safe, the ones where she knows Jay is all she needs. 

"I'm going to the police station tomorrow." El said breaking the silence, "they need to question me about my father and told me to go in once I have started to heal." She explained. Jay put his free hand in her hair, playing with it softly as she buried herself into him.

"Then we'll go tomorrow, I'll be here for you El no matter what. Always."