Chapter Eleven

When Kiana came to, she left her eyes closed and was glad to find her stomach didn't hurt anymore. "A nap was just I needed." She whispered to herself with a small giggle before frowning. She knew Abby hadn't felt good either. Slowly, she opened her brown eyes before they widened in complete shock.

The whole room. It wasn't big anymore. She seemed to be the size of an actual nine-year-old human. With a soft yelp, she checked to see if her ears and tail were still there, and thankfully they were. To her it was amazing, maybe this is what the cheese did. It made people bigger. Then she got a horrible feeling. If it made people bigger...then where was Abby?

Abigail was in the room, just starting to wake up before she choked back a startled cry. Kiana sat towering over her on Abby's own bed. It was terrifying. She was in her own room, in her own house, but this was not her own height. But she had to get the now giant Neko's attention. "K-Kiana?!" She called out, taking a few steps away from her.

Hearing the voice, Kiana's gaze turned down to the side and she spotted her. "Miss?" She spoke confused, her hands lifting Abby off the bed without warning.

She wasn't able to fight back a small scream of fear when Kiana's hands cupped around her, and she immediately began trembling. "W-What are you doing?! Put me down right now!" She practically screamed at the Neko child.

Kiana blinked in surprise, her ears pinning down against her head as she lowered Abby back onto the bed. "I-I'm sorry." She said softly, her tail wrapping around her arms. 

After realizing she yelled, Abigail gulped in fear. With how cruel she had been to the Neko, the Neko could now be just as cruel to her. But for some reason, she apologized.  "I-It's okay." She mumbled and turned away, crossing her arms over her chest. "I-I'm just a little scared."

"Now you know how it feels," Kiana said softly, hanging her head sadly. "H-Having to worry about whether you'll be safe in the hands of the person you're with. But I'm not mean. I won't hurt you, no matter how mean you were to me." She offered the now tiny teen a smile.

Looking up, Abigail very slowly nodded. She wasn't sure if she was telling the truth but wanted to believe her nonetheless. So she did. "O-Okay. Just, be gentle."

Kiana then delicately lifted the teen off of the bed and stood. "What should we do? Your mom and dad won't be home for a few hours yet and I don't want you to be scared." She mumbled, exiting the bedroom.

"Use the landline phone and call my mom, tell her it's an emergency and she'll be right home," Abby instructed calmly, hating the fleshy feeling of the Neko's hands. It made her sick.

With a small nod, she made her way down the steps carrying her in her palms. Once she reached the phone, she picked it up and dialed as Abby told her the number to reach Lily.

Lily answered the phone with a frown, standing in line at the store. "Hello?"

"M-Miss?" Kiana spoke softly into the speaker.

"Kiana? What- How did you dial? Where's Abby?" Lily asked calmly, confused as to how the Neko had called her.

"Um, you should really come home Miss. I-It's a rather big emergency. Little in Abby's case." She mumbled with a very soft giggle and earning an annoyed glare from Abby.

"Alright dear, I'll be home very shortly. Just hang on." There was a soft click as Lily hung up her cell phone and stuffed it back into her pocket.

Kiana looked back to Abby with a deep frown. "She's on her way. In the meantime, all we can do is wait, Miss."

((SORRY THIS ONE IS SHORTER BUT I NEED YA'LLS HELP! I RECENTLY REACHED 200 FOLLOWERS, AND NEED IDEAS ON WHAT TO DO! AT 100 I DID A Q/A, SO WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?))