Chapter 2

Brian's POV

Brian was driving his car to the gig. It was the last day on his tour, and he could feel his body ache of tiredness. He sighed when he saw all the waiting people in front of the stage entrance. He quickly ran inside, as he did not have the energy to face the crowd of excited people. He was so tired of writing one autograph after another. He had never understood that part of famousness, and as older he got, the more tired he got of it.

Could people not just see him as a normal person and converse with him, instead of all this trophy hunting?

Brian sighed and went on stage followed by a cheering from the crowd. He took his guitar. "Ok, here goes. Let's rock this room for the last time," he thought to himself.

Sitting in his own world, as his fingers played the songs, his eyes suddenly caught attention to a woman on the front row, wearing a red dress. He could not keep his eyes away from her, but forced himself to do that. "Have I seen her before? Oh my god she is gorgeous." He thought, as their eyes met again.

Brian stood up and yelled to the crowd "So many lovely people gathered here today. Is it happening?!" "Yeah!" the crowd yelled back at him. A plan emerged in his head. A way to send the lady in red a message from him. The lyrics of "Bijou" flung to his head, as he started to play on his wonderful "Red Special". He looked her deep into her beautiful eyes, and it felt like his fingers went on autopilot, until the lyrics emerged from his mouth:

You and me
We are destined
You'll agree
To spend the rest of our lives
With each other
The rest of our days
Like two lovers
Forever - yeah - forever

My bijou...

His heart was beating faster, as he stood up to take a bow, and leaving the stage. He had to meet this lady, and rushed outside, in the hope that she would be out there. When he got out, there was a big crowd of people yelling, "Brian please sign this", "Brian I love you" and so on. His eyes were searching and then he saw her. He tried to reach her, but suddenly another woman gripped his arms. He was about to yell, "remove your hands!" but he controlled himself and signed the scrap of paper she reached him.

When he looked up again, the lady in red had disappeared. He felt likefalling into a black hole.