Chapter 9

Vicky arrived at the banquet after a long day at the conference and found her place at a round table in the middle of the room. Her eyes searched the room, when she suddenly saw a grey mass of curls among a crowd of people

She recited the letter she got, that they had to be discreet. She hungered for him. Wanted to run over to him and kiss him passionately. A tiny opening emerged in the crowd, and she could see his face.

He was searching the room with sneak peeks, as he did not want to be caught gazing at young females.

"Doctor May, what do you think about..." A woman tried to ask, but he did not hear the rest of the question. His eyes had fallen on a beautiful young woman. His heart started to flutter immediately and he felt hot. He had to force himself to look away again, so his eyes did not give him away.

Meanwhile, Vicky had her difficulties too, not to sit and gaze towards his direction. Her dinner partner tried to make a conversation with her, and she tried to be as polite as she could, but her mind was miles away. The past days experiences ran through her mind, and every time she thought about Brian, her heart started beating faster and her face turned red.

After some hours of eating and drinking, music started to play and people left their tables to hit the dance floor. Her dinner partner asked for a dance, and she accepted it, because she really liked dancing.

She could feel Brian's eyes all over her, and when she looked towards his direction, he quickly looked elsewhere. Suddenly he got to his feet and left the room.

Vicky saw the last sentence on the letter in front of her eyes "Follow me". She thanked for the dance, and excused herself being tired after a long day, and left the room too

Outside she could see a shade of a tall slender man, and when he noticed her, he started to walk again.

She followed him down to the beach, where she could see some candles in the sand. "Wow. How did he get the time to do this?" she thought to herself. As she got closer, Brian turned around and hurled his arms around her.

"I have waited the whole evening for this. I cannot tell you how hard it was for me not to gaze upon you the whole evening. Every time I saw you, my heart pounded like a steam train." Brian said with a thick voice. He felt like they were the only two persons left in the world.

"Are you absolutely sure about this love? I feel like a dirty old man, and I have difficulties understanding that you like a man my age. I am so old compared to you, and..." Vicky stopped Brian's flow of words, as she put her fingers on his mouth.

"Shh. Brian. Every time I look at you, I get a knot in my stomach, and my heart starts to beat extremely fast. I have thought about you the whole day, and while eating I could barely concentrate on the conversation my dinner partner tried to maintain." Vicky said passionately to Brian.

"I think I have fallen deeply in love with you. Yes, you are much older than I am, but when I look into those brown hazel eyes, I still see the boy inside you. Moreover, I know you also like me. I noticed it when you ran towards the car." She smiled as she said the last sentence. If it had been daylight, she could have seen Brian's face turn blood red.

"Bloody hell she noticed that." He thought to himself blushing. "Why hadn't she said anything about it?" He felt so embarrassed about that episode. Not because he was excited, but because he just ran away. Sometimes he should really listen to Roger more often.

"Oh you noticed that. Well, sorry for running away. I just thought it was a little inappropriate to react like that, towards someone you had just met." He said with a sad voice. "Actually my friend Roger called me earlier and made me promise never to do that again, so I won't, if that's ok with you?" he continued, looking down at his feet.

Why did he react like this when he was near her? He felt like a shy teen, which he definitely were not anymore.

"Roger is a cleaver man." Vicky replied, and placed her hands on Brian's cheeks to raise his head up again.

"Brian Harold May. I love you. I do not care about your age. The way you make me feel is enough. I have never felt like this before, and if you want to show your feelings towards me, do not be ashamed like that. Come here." She said, and pulled him closer, so their faces were only inches away.

They looked each other deep into the eyes. "Well, I am keeping my promise to Roger right now. I am not running away." He said, looking Vicky deep into her beautiful eyes.

She smiled at him, as she could feel Brian's bulge. The stars were shining above them, and they could hear the silent noise of waves on the beach.

Brian bent his head, as he was a bit taller than Vicky was. Their lips met very carefully, as if they were exploring a new place. Vicky could feel his embrace tighten. Her heart was beating very loud. Her legs felt like rubber, but she felt complete safe in Brian's strong arms. Even though he was a slender man, he had very strong arms after years of playing guitar.

"Can we sit down?" she managed to ask between the kisses. "Hmm." Was everything he replied He was so in love, and just could not get enough of her.

He placed her on a blanket and rolled her over, so she was lying on top of him. She just looked at his mass of grey hair spread out on the blanket. She put her hand through it, and felt its softness.

They started to kiss again. This time it was not the seeking kisses. The kisses became more intense and their hands were everywhere.

Just as it heated up between the two lovebirds, Brian stopped and asked "Sorry love. Is this going too fast?" he said a bit worried.

"No love. I love you so much, and I want your hands all over my body. I do not care if we end up all naked. Bri, make love to me" Vicky said. She had no idea where this audacity came from. She had always been so shy, but with Bri she was not. She could not get enough of him.

He rolled her over and started to kiss her collarbone, and slowly he moved downwards. He removed her dress and bra, and she started to unbutton his shirt. Her heart started to flutter again when she saw his bare chest.

She slowly unbuttoned his pants and caressed his bulge. His breath was very heavy, and as he was free of all his clothes, he placed himself on top of her.

Continuing kissing her all the way down, until his mass of hair was between her legs. She wanted him. Feel him inside her. She pulled him on top of her again and stared into his eyes. "I am ready. I want you. I want to feel you inside me." She said with a hoarse voice.

She moaned when she could feel him. He was big, but it did not hurt, as he was very gentle. They made love the rest of the night, and fell asleep curled up against each other.

They both had a smileon their faces. At this moment, they had never been happier.