Chapter 8

Vicky woke up early in the afternoon in her bed at the hotel. "Wow. That was an intense dream. It felt so real." She thought to herself and looked at the clock.

"Shit, I overslept," she yelled. Two hours left until she had to go to her conference. She fell as she ran out of her bed, and fell hard on the floor. Then she saw it. A tiny piece of paper, folded once, and shoved under her door.

She took the paper and read:

Dear Vicky

Thank you for a very special night. I cannot tell you how I feel, but I am so happy. I have to warn you though. I have paparazzi's sneaking everywhere I go, so we have to be discreet. See you at the banquet tonight.

Follow me.

Love Bri

Vicky hit the bed and started to shake as tears emerged. It had not been a dream after all. She had had he most wonderful night with Brian. The man she had dreamt about for months. Her heart fluttered and she could feel her stomach starting to ache. Not of pain but of love.

She calmed down a bit, and started to get ready for the conference. Actually, she did not bother for the conference this moment. She just wanted to spend the time with Brian. Her Bri.

Some rooms away, a man with curly hair, was sitting on his balcony. He was gazing at the ocean playing come random chords on his guitar. His head was full of thoughts. Happy thoughts. Actually, he had not felt this happy for ages.

His heart skipped a beat when his phone rang. "Sorry to disturb Mr. May, but a Mr. Taylor is trying to call you." The receptionist said. "Put him through", he replied.

"Bri! So did you enjoy the stars, or did you miss out on them for other reasons," Roger said teasingly. Brian sighed.

"Oh shit Bri. You are in love! I know that sigh too damn well. I am so happy for you," he just continued. "Tell me everything Bri! Did you just lay her on the ground and made love under the stars?" "Roger Taylor!! You know I would never do that before I know her better." Brian answered with a tiny smile on his lips.

"So you were just sitting watching stars, while you had a beautiful woman sitting next to you?! Brian, sometimes you a so boring. So, you didn't even touch her boobs?" Roger asked smirking.

"Well, no Rog. However, I had a little reaction when we sat together on the blanket. I had no idea what to do, so I ran towards the car to see what surprise the receptionist had put in the basket." Brian answered back, while he blushed like a tomato. Roger was hysterical with laughter.

"Bloody hell Brian. You get a hard on and run for the car?" Roger could not say anything from laughing. He got cramps in his stomach while tears were floating from his eyes.

"Sorry Bri, I don't mean it, I could just imagine a tall slim man running around with a huge bulge in the pants," He said starting to laugh again.

"But Rog, she is so sweet. A bit shy and not star struck at all. It was an absolutely fantastic night, and it ended with us dancing on the mountainside, while she rested her head on my chest." Brian said, but Roger interrupted him.

"Bri. I am so happy for you. I love to see you happy like this. Call me tomorrow will ya?" Roger asked.

"Thank you Rog. You are the best friend I could ever hope for." He said with softness in his voice.

"You too Bri. Bri? Promise me one thing. Never run for the car when you get excited, promise me!" he said starting to laugh again.

"Rog, you never behave." Brian laughed. "I promise. See ya old friend." Brian hung up the phone and smiled. Roger was the only person in the worlds that understood him like that.

He felt rich. Not because he was a famous rock star that did not have to worry about money, but because he had Roger, and now also Vicky.

He dressed up and headed for the conference, hoping that Vicky would bethere.