THIRTEEN

Amanda's POV...

I wake up to my alarm.

"Babe.." Grayson says in the crook of my neck.

"Today I have to identify him.." I whisper.

"I'm gonna come." He says and pops his head up looking at me with dark circles under his eyes.

"Have you slept?" I ask softly while gently caressing his face.

"No. Can't." He sighed.

"I promise I will be fine okay? We are tough." I say looking into his hazel eyes.

"I'm your boyfriend. I protect you with my everything okay?" He says as he snuggles me.

I nod.

Well if you are wondering we are just sleeping in his bed. My bed just kind of sits there.

A knock comes from the door.

"I'll get it." He says then yawns.

I nod innocently and he gets up.

"Yes?" He says as he opens the door only peeping his head out since he only had briefs on.

"Are you okay? Like what happened spread all over campus." Ethan says freaking out as Grayson lets him in.

"Wait w-what?" I ask horrified sticking my head out from the covers.

It's all over school? Who told.. Marie? The principle? The council? The kid said stuff?

"I'm so sorry. People all over school have been talking and I just heard it. Are you fine? Do you know who he is? Did he hurt you?" Ethan rambles.

"Ethan stop you are making her nervous." Grayson mutters slightly elbowing Ethan.

"I-I'm fine. I didn't want it to be this huge problem I just-" I break out in tears as I hid my head back under the covers.

I honestly cannot handle all of this.
It's so hard.

Why does all this stuff happen to me..? Is it karma for stupid things I've done before?

"Ethan come back later okay?" Grayson says softly.

Grayson gently closes the door and crawls on the bed.

"Baby I promise it will be okay." He assures me.

"I don't want to deal with this anymore. I think I need a break from school or something. I really need to talk to my mom. She says she wants to take me home as soon as possible and make me go to school there but I don't want to leave you , Marie or Ethan. I love you guys so much." I sob.

"i know my love. i promise through everything you'll have me... and Ethan still likes you. You know that right?" Grayson says.

"I can tell." I let out a soft laugh.

"If you need a break it's fine. Matter a fact you do. But I promise.. everything will get better babe. No matter what happens." He says as he wraps his large arms around me.

//

Grayson and I slowly walk into the police station.

He interlocks his hand with mine.

(Honestly don't know what you do when you identify someone but uh yeah)

A tall police officer walks over to me and makes small talk and walks me over to where I see all the guys in the line up.

They tried doing a DNA test for anything prints at al but I took a shower and he obviously didn't leave his stuff all over me..

"So, you are going to see a few guys and if you see the guys who did what he did to you just point at him. He won't be able to see you or anything. I promise you will get justice." He says as he rubs my back.

We walk into the room where I see a set of guys walk in.

One guys definitely caught my eye.

It was him.

"It's the third guy." I point hesitantly.

"Are you sure?" He asks.

"Y-yes." I nod as a single tear runs down my cheek.

My mom rushes into the room.

"Oh honey are you okay?? I really want you out of this school." She says as she puts my face into her hands.

"I just need a brea-k.. I want to stay. I will b fine I just need a few days off." I say as she pulls me into a hug.

My dad slowly walks in and I can see sadness and anger written all over his face.

"Princess. I'm sorry." He says.

I walk over to him swiftly and he pulls me into a hug.

"Everything will be fine. If I could kill that boy I would. I will always be hear to protect you." He says as his voice slightly shakes.

//

"I think this will be good to take home for just a two week break. What do you think ?" I ask.

"I don't want you to leave but i understand." He groans and tilts his head back.

"I promise I will come back okay? Now that I'm safe I will be okay." I say rubbing his shoulder.

"How bout uhmmm. This. One more time before I go.." I say hesitantly.

I wasn't exactly ready for sex again but he's my baby. I don't want to leave him and make him think he can be with other girls for two weeks. I'll give it my all.

I slowly straddle myself onto him as he slowly raises an eyebrow in confusion.

"Hm?" He says as his hands rested lightly on my waist.

"Get ready. You about to have the ride of your life." I smirk.

To be continued...

bruh girl what... i'm sorry this is terrible