SEVENTEEN

Grayson's POV...

"Marie?" I whisper in the dark cool night.

"Hello?" I whisper once again as my heart starts to race.

"Gray.." she says as she walks out to where I was.

"Why did I let you do this to me?" She sighs.

"Me? Are you serious? You basically threw your self at me!" I slightly shouted.

".." she stays quiet

"Why? How am I going to explain this? You are her best friend of many years right? And I'm her new boy friend she just learned to fucking trust." I let out.

"I'm fucking sorry grayson. I used you. Get over it. I can't help things that I do. I just wanted to get back at her.. she slept with Ethan-"

"Are you joking me? You aren't even dating Ethan or have anything with him! You ruined my relationship for your own well being, you are so utterly selfish." I yell at her ready to stomp away.

"You ruined your own relationship. Stop being such a vulnerable little bitch because all you know how to be is a fuckboy!" She yells at me dramatically.

 Stop being such a vulnerable little bitch because all you know how to be is a fuckboy!" She yells at me dramatically

Amanda's POV..

"Mmm.. that was a great nap." I sigh as I wake up to Netflix asking if I was still there.

I check my phone to see that it was really late.

"Ugh I'm so stupid! I always take super long naps.." I say to my self.

Hmm.. why isn't grayson here?

I straighten out his large sweatshirt and call his contact.

"Hey what's up babyyy?" He says as if he was drunk.

"Grayson why aren't you in the room? It's pretty late." I say seriously.

"Ugh stop being such a party pooper..!" He says as he laughs.

"Where are you?" I ask him.

"I don't know this place calledddd umm-
Peters Pub" he giggles.

"I'm on my way. We are gonna talk later." I say then immediately hang up.

I grab my keys from my new car and walk out of that door as fast as I could.

I feel a large hand squeeze my butt..

"Nice ass Mandy! I get why boys call you hot and easy!" This guy said then ran.

"You stupid fuck!" I yell as if he was going to hear and my eyes start to water.

Forget it.

You are not a slut Amanda..

I run to my car and immediately look up the location of this bar and start driving as fast as I can.

I drive and drive until another car rams into me ..within seconds I blacked out.

All I see is my life flash before my eyes, as if I were about to die.

No! No! You can't die! You can make it.

I keep telling myself.

All I can do is hope I make it.

To be continued;)