FIFTEEN

Amanda's POV...

Life is so fucking good without school.

I've been doing so much with my life.

First fucking off my mom took me to Hawaii!

I also kinda made a mistake..

No, I didn't have sex with anyone..

But I did kiss this guy on the cruise to Hawaii.

Well, he kissed me.

I pulled back of course..

And, I'm pretty sure Grayson is upset with me because I didn't have reception on the boat so whenever I could get a signal I tried texting him but it wouldn't go through.

I've basically been doing me.

I just have been enjoying life and living free.

\

I walk through the doors of my dorms and luckily no body was walking through the hall.

Shivers run down my spines and goosebumps line up against my arms as I see my room.

I grab my key put it in and then slowly turn the door knob open.

I see grayson curled up in his blanket with food and tissues surrounding him.

"Gray?" I whisper.

"AMANDA?" He cries out as he jumps out of bed running over to me.

He hugs me kissing all over my face lifting me off the ground.

"I've missed you so much. I haven't been able to me with out you. I literally haven't done anything except go to school and eat. So I need to get myself together! I'll get those abs back for you and everythin-"

I cut him off with a smooch.

"I love you!" I exclaim wrapping my arms around his neck.

"You are perfect! Never change for me!" I exclaim grabbing his face and scolding him for thinking he has to get his abs back.

Baby, you'll never lose those abs.

"Fine then I'll change for me. I've missed you so much." He says picking me up and running over to the bed smothering me with kisses.

"Heyo stinky, take a shower. We are about to have a fun time." I say then wink.

He peels off his clothes and wraps a towel around his waist and runs out the room like a little puppy getting food.

As I wait for Grayson, I slowly strip off my clothes and just clean up his little mess then just lay back on the bed.

Grayson barges through the door and yells "IM READY BABY!"

I can already see his hard on omg..

He closes the door then walks over to me and drops his towel.

"ah fuck" I whisper.

I swear it gets bigger every time I see it!

Grayson then picks me up and lightly pushes me against the wall and sucks of my neck finding my sweet spot almost immediately making me moan softly.

"I"

"Have"

"Missed"

"You"

"Way"

"Too"

"Much"

He says as he rubs my heat slowly and we are already breathing hard.

"I-love-you" I say softly as he picks me up and rushes us over to the bed.

He lies me down on my stomach and I arch my back ready for that feeling again as he searches for a condom and places it on himself.

"Not yet.." he says as I feel his warm breath against my heat.

He latches his lips on to my area making me shook.

His mouth and lips swirl around and suck on the sensitive area making me moan.

His hands grip onto my bum as he licks the inside of me.

"Gra-daddy!" I moan as I feel I'm about to reach my high.

Before I could he pushes himself into me making me scream.

His free hand grips my neck loosely.

Yes, Grayson has a choking kink.

He starts fast.

Then goes slow.

He switches the pace.

We continue and continue until we couldn't anymore.

We both fall asleep on to the sheets and cuddle up close..

Man, I love this boy.

To be continued...

finally a new chapter :)