FOURTEEN

Amanda's POV...

Was I ready for this again..

No.

But..

I don't want Grayson thinking that I'll leave without a proper goodbye.

I know he is usually desperate for sex so maybe I should just make sure he has his mind on no other girl?

I slowly straddle him as he wraps his arms around my waist.

We slowly kiss as I can just feel him yearning for more.

His soft plump pink lips trail down to my neck sucking on my flesh softly.

He reaches my sweet spot making me moan quietly.

We continue with out heated make out as my hands tangle into his soft brown locks.

He puts his hands under my top unclipping my bra not breaking the kiss.

I tug at shirt signaling him to take it off.

I help him take it off as all you can hear is our heavy breaths.

A soft knock comes from somewhere but we didn't acknowledge it.

"Hey- oh what so you're getting raped again now? SLUT!" Some boy yelled.

I-I'm speechless.

All I could feel is my heart drop down to my stomach.

"what the fuck?" Grayson yells as he gets up and runs out of the room after the boy.

They think I'm a liar?

They think I would lie about being fucking raped?

I just stop.

I feel tears of anger and sadness run down my cheeks.

I get up and slide on my shoes and grab my luggage that had my clothes.

I quickly write a note to Grayson.

"I can't deal with all of this. Of all of these people. I'll be back but I just need to leave now. Visit me whenever you'd like. I love you. xo.. Amanda"

I feel my eyes full up with heaps of tears and they glide down my face as I walk out of that room not even wanting to look back.

I walk down the hall with my head down as I dial my moms phone.

"Honey are you okay? Ready to come home?" She says with a tad of worry in her voice.

I just sniffle.

"I'll be there soon. Sit tight." She says.

I walk over to the coffee shop still with my head down even though I could still feel people's stares.

I walk in and just sit down in a chair and lay my head down not wanting to have any attention at all.

"Amanda?" I hear a familiar voice say.

Their hand lightly grabs my shoulder as I flinch.

I look back.

"Are you leaving already?" Ethan says as tears full up in the brim of his eyes.

I just nod.

"Oh come here." You can hear his voice crack as I get up and he places me into a hug.

My head buries into his chest as his head rests on my shoulder.

"Y-you have me alright?" He whispers.

30 minutes later..

I get a text from my mom telling me she's here.

I wave to Ethan as a single tears drops from his cheek and he mouths bye.

I walk to her car in the parking lot.

"Amanda?" Grayson asks as I see he's a complete mess.

"I don't know what I'm going to do without you. I can't be me without you. Please don't leave." He cries out.

My heart hurts.

"baby. It's for the better. Just for a little bit. You can come over whenever. " I say as I hurt seeing my lover hurt.

Tears stream down my cheek.

"I gotta go my own way." I cry out as I run to my car.

(If you get that I will love you forever. Cough cough highschool musical)

"I love you." I mouth before I got into my car.

I can just see the pain in his eyes.

I close my eyes as I can't see him hurt anymore.

Not over a worthless girl like me.

To be continued...

I'm a drama queen sorry.
No they aren't broken up but yeah finally I published!
I know it's short and not that good but I have school and it's just a handful. Thank you for the patience.