Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 12

McKenzie's POV

And that's when it fully dawned on me,

The position we were in.

He was still on top of me, smiling brightly. His knee seated between both my legs, my shirt lifted up a little while his hands gripped my stomach as he continues to laugh. I never realized how big he actually was till now. He's like a giant. It's like he's oblivious to the position we're in now. Maybe I'm just over thinking it, but I still couldn't help the heat spreading throughout my cheeks.

"Kenzie.....?"

He gives me a concerned look, clearly knowing something was wrong with me.

"Are you sick? Your face is really red."

"I uh, no-no I'm. . .I'm fine"."

I stutter out, clearly embarrassing myself right now. The back of his hand gently touches my forehead as if checking if I had a fever.
'Dumb oblivious fuck' I think to myself.

"Are you sure?"

I nod my head as he looks at me with doubtful eyes. Someone could easily get lost in those chocolate things. I shake the thought out my head, quickly coming back to my senses and wiggled my way from underneath him.

"Movie time!"

I yell, trying to change the subject. He looks at me and scoffs.

"You didn't even get the snacks."

"Well maybe if you wouldn't have almost killed me."

I throw a playful glare his way. All I get in return was him rolling his eyes and crossing his arms.

"C'mon stop overreacting. All I did was tickle you."

He said in a teasing tone. His brown eyes glowing with happiness.

"And it almost killed me! My sides still hurt!"

"Well you started it."

He defended himself quickly, shrugging his shoulders.

"Well you were the one who was acting like a cocky bitch."

Oops. He uncrosses his arms and smirks, looking me right in the eye. I never seem to learn do I?

"Well I guess I'll just take you home then."

"No!"

I unconsciously yell, instantly wishing I could retract the word as soon as it released itself from my mouth. I hear Kyle chuckle before talking again with a taunting smile decorating his face.

"Alright then, take it back."

"Ugh fine. You're 'not' a cocky bitch."

I say, putting finger quotes on the word not.

"With out the quotations on not."

He orders. I sigh heavily and unwillingly talk again, doing as he says.

"You're not a cocky bitch, apparently."

I say with a smirk, finding somewhat enjoyment in pissing him off. He gives a clearly fake laugh and glares half heartedly at me.

"I swear Kenzie ima kick your ass out."

"You can't curse! You're a teacher!"

I tease, Kyle mumbling "whatever" just before I walked out and strode into the kitchen to look for snacks. I hum a random toon and tap my chin lightly with a finger, looking for something for us to much on during the movie.