Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 13

Kyle's POV

"Give me a kiss and I'll give you the whole jar of skittles."

I could see her smile quickly fade as mine widens. Since she wants to play dirty, so will I.

"That's not fair!"

McKenzie instantly cries out, once her mind began to fully comprehended what I had just previously stated. I shrugged and smiled innocently.

"What so ever do you mean?"

"Don't pull that crap on me Kyle."

"You said it, so why can't I?"

She irritatedly groans stomping her foot. I felt a smug smirk creep up my face.

"So, what's it gonna be mama?"

There was no way she was gonna go through with this. Right? I could see her frown grow deeper as she glares at me. Debating what she wanted to do. A smirk appears on her face as she starts talking.

"I'll do it."

"W-wait what?!"

All I get in response was her laughing and clutching her stomach.

"You can't seriously want to go through with this?"

I stared long and hard at the brunette girl standing in front of me.

"Yup sure do. I'll do anything for my candy."

She says with a triumph smile decorating her face. I can't believe I just lost this argument.

"Can't you just give it up and wait till you get home to eat some candy. You're not a child."

"Nope,"

She says, popping the P and smirking. I sigh and roll my eyes at her as she continues talking.

"I want some now."

I glare menacingly at her. All I get in return is her trying to suppress her laughs.

"Anyway c'mon. let's get this over with. I want my c-a-n-d-y."

She sang, as I grumble and curse under my breath. The only reason I didn't want to kiss her is because that means she gets the candy.

McKenzie's POV

"Hurry up loser."

I say while smirking at him. He swears under his breath and sets the candy on the floor. Man his reaction was hilarious when I told him I would do it. Why wouldn't I, we kissed before right and the only reason I'm doing this is because I want those skittles. Plus it was funny to see his face when he loses at something.

I'm not gonna lie, I was a little nervous. But I refuse to go down without a fight. Part of me wondered if I was being a bit immature but the other part didn't give a fuck. It's okay to be a Jojo Siwa. He sighs and uncrosses his arms before talking.

"You ready?"

"Yup."

He rolls his eyes and hesitantly closes his them, leaning in as I do the same. Then his lips crashed into mine. They were soft and warm just like before. I shake my head of the thought and focus on why I was doing this.

It was supposed to be a small quick kiss. But, it didn't happen that way. Seconds later we still hadn't pulled away, as our lips move in sinc with each others. I gently lean farther into the kiss as he puts his hands on my waist.

'Kenzie pull away'

Is what my mind kept telling me. Not like that was any help. My arm unconsciously go to his shoulders. He tenses but eventually relaxes into it and fully wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me close.