Chapter Eleven

Bittersweet Chapter Eleven

Zac glared as he sat on the bus staring at his laptop. It had been a week and two days since the bus bathroom incident where he had thought of Andrea as he masturbated and it had been a week since he had tried calling Liz and she ignored his calls. Hell he had even got desperate that day and called Taylor to see if he could get a hold of Liz for him but Taylor hadn't answered.

Now Zac knew why both of them hadn't answered. According to the pictures on a celeberity gossip site, they had been on a date. A fucking date and his and Liz's children had also tagged along.

Rereading the article he felt his blood boil when he read that they looked might cozy, especially when they had went for ice cream after a game of putt-putt golf.

"Fucking bastard," he growled as he cut his computer off and shut the laptop.

"Who is a fucking bastard?" a voice filled the room and Zac turned his head to see Andrea coming to where he sat on the couch.

Zac moved away from her some and shook his head, "My brother," he stated as he looked ahead of him at the wall. Here he had felt like a shitty husband for getting off to thoughts of Andrea and yet Taylor was already trying to replace him and Liz seemed to be dumb enough to let him try.

"I take it you saw the pictures then?" Andrea asked as her eyebrow shot up. "I told you he would try to steal your family and it doesn't seem like Liz is resisting," she smirked as she moved closer to him again. "In fact I bet they have already had sex," she shrugged. "Hell I bet Liz was practically begging him for it."

Listening to Andrea he glared more but he couldn't help picturing Liz and Taylor having sex again. Liz giving him that look she had come to give Zac just before she made love to him. He felt his heart stop when he imagined Taylor kissing Liz in only the places Zac knew she liked to be kissed now.

At Zac's silence, Andrea rested a hand on his thigh, "I'm sorry she is cheating on you again," she offered as she patted his leg. "She doesn't know what a perfectly good man she has in you."

Zac laughed bitterly at Andrea's words. "I'm not a good man and for her I think I will always just be second to who she truly wants," he spat out not even bothering to move Andrea's hand from his leg.

"You should never have to be someone's second choice," Andrea told him as her hand went higher up his thigh until she let it brush across his crotch. "I would never put you second to anyone you know."

Freezing as he felt Andrea's hand brush across his cock, he hated himself as he felt himself harden just a bit. Images of his thoughts of her when he masturbated coming back into his mind.

"You have Griffin," he sighed as he turned his head to look at her. If Liz was going to let Taylor come in and replace him then maybe it wouldn't be so bad if he indulged Andrea.

Andrea brushed her hand over his crotch again, this time letting it rest right on his hard on he had forming in his jeans. "Griffin and I are just fuck buddies. He wouldn't care if I started sleeping with someone else."

Zac bit down hard on his lip and looked down at Andrea's hand resting on his hard on and his hips bucked up some. He wanted relief and right now he was pissed at Liz so he didn't care who he turned too to get relief. "Jerk me off," he told her knowing with his words he had just crossed several boundaries.

Andrea heard him and she smiled like a little kid in a candy store. "Are you sure?" she asked him as she reached over and unzipped his pants. Reaching in them he found his boxers and pulled his cock out of the slit and also out of his unzipped jeans, her hand wrapping around it.