Chapter Twelve

Bittersweet Chapter Twelve

"You did what?" Liz asked wanting to make sure she had heard Zac right. That he had actually said he let Andrea give him a blow job. If she had, any trust she had for him would be gone. He knew how much Taylor's stuff with Andrea had hurt her.

Looking away from Liz, Zac sighed, "You heard what I said Liz. I let Andrea give me a blow job," he choked out, scared of what Liz would do now. He was sure he had probably ended their seven year marriage. How could he not have? He had messed around with the one woman who Liz hated.

Liz stood from the couch and shook her head, walking back and forth, "You fucking bastard!" she yelled out as she felt tears in her own eyes again. "You knew I had trust issues when it came to her and yet you let her give you a blow job," she frowned as the tears when down her cheeks.

"I know baby," Zac frowned as more tears went down his cheek and he stood up, reaching out for her arm which she pulled away.

Liz shook her head as Zac reached for her arm, "Don't," she said through gritted teeth, wiping away a few of her tears. "Don't touch me right now. I can't even stand the sight of you let alone your touch."

Zac looked down as he cried more. He hadn't cried in front of his wife much. Just when they had lost their baby, and their wedding day and also when each of their children had been born, yet here he was right now crying again. "I'm sorry," he said through his tears wishing he could take back what he had done.

"It's too late for sorry," Liz spat out as she moved even farther away from Zac. "Sorry isn't going to take back what you did."

Running a hand through his hair, Zac nodded, "I know that," he sighed as he wiped at his eyes and looked back up. "I know, but I wish it could."

Liz just laughed bitterly, "I wish I could too," she told him sadly before leaving the back room and seeing Andrea sitting on the couch near the front of the bus. God she wanted so badly to kill that bitch but she wasn't going to jail over her.

"You okay little sister?" Andrea spoke up when she saw Liz. She let a venom come through in her voice and she hoped her sister caught that.

Liz rolled her eyes, hearing the venom in Andrea's voice, "Go to hell," Liz spat out as she glared, walking to where Andrea was sitting.

Andrea raised an eyebrow at Liz's words, "What made you so mad at me?" she asked already having an idea. Zac had told poor little Liz about the blow job and now she was pissed and doing her damsel in distress slash pissy attitude deal. The same deal she had given Taylor once too.

Liz laughed bitterly as she shook her head, "As if you don't know Andrea," she said as she felt the eyes of other band members on them now. Everyone was here to watch this argument. "You gave Zac a blow job."

Andrea smirked at Liz's confession, "I guess he ratted on me," she shrugged as she stood up and looked Liz in the face. "I'm not sorry it happened and I can promise you it won't be the last time I try anything."

"Oh, it will be the last time if you treasure your life," Liz threatened as she crossed her arms but stood her ground with her sister. "I'm done with letting you think you can ruin my relationships," she spat out feeling some sense of being in charge now. "So tell me, how did you do it with Zac? Did you make up the fake cancer story or was it something new?"

"You lied about having cancer?" Zac asked from where he stood. "When did you lie about it before?"

Liz heard Zac and she turned to face him, "So that's the story she went with," she sighed. "Yeah Andrea why don't you tell Zac when you lied about it before?" she asked as she turned back to her sister.