4 | Silver Knight High

F O U R

~Light is easy to love, show me your darkness.~

a d e l i n

I'd reached school about ten minutes ago yet purposely lingered in my car, silently watching students walk inside-chatting enthusiastically as they embraced their friends. 

Silver Knight High is just what it's name suggests : extravagant and fancy. It's a highschool for kids with filty rich parents and without a doubt provides all the luxury and comfort.

Hilshire may be small but it is brimmed with rich tycoons and this highschool was specifically built for their offsprings and heirs.

Our rivals, West Cove High provide the same luxurious commodities and that is the sole reason behind our long strained hatred towards each other.

Both the school's have been in an intense fued ever since they were first opened, striving to prove which one was the better one. 

Ergo, both the Knights and Westies (the soccer team makes it a point to always ridicule them for their name) seize every opportunity that comes their way to look down on the other.

I let out a long sigh.

Do I really want to do this? Am I ready to face everyone again?

My phone lights up with a messege, I'm amused to find another messege from Ashley.

Ash : Where are you? I found out the hot guys name. You just missed him turn down Vanessa. Put up a good show. Get here already!

Bucking up, I finally get out of my car, locking it twice in assurance. Inhale and Exhale. I repeat the sentence as I walk towards the massive metal rimmed doors of the building.

As soon as I enter, I'm pulled against something firm and that something turns into someone when I recognise Ash's all too familiar squeal.

I hug her back instantaneously, relishing the feeling of comfort my best friend's familiar iris scent and arms bring me.

Ash, the blonde vixen wears her long hair unbound, looking stunning in the grey sleeveless sweater vest worn over a pleated white blouse which makes her pale yet full of life blue eyes pop. The vintage Chanel brooch Noah had gifted her proudly placed on the sweater.

"You look hot as hell. I missed you so much." she says as a way of greeting, still holding me tight, I'm about to reply but Noah beats me to it.

"Let her breathe, will you?" He remarks, making Ash break away from our embrace and glare at him, which tells me absolutely nothing has changed. I grin widely at the group standing behind Ash.

Mason, Candice, Tristan and Noah all look at me with sparkling eyes, I don't waste another second to go in for a group hug. I'm once again covered in that familiar homely warmth I cherish so much.

"Not even going to lie, I really did miss all our pranks, Partner." Tris, with his wild warm blond hair and mischief lined green eyes winks at me.

He looks every bit like the dashing troublemaker he is with his favourite maroon guitar slinged at his back in the bag he's 'added personality to' through countless stickers, be it an ACDC one or a watermelon (Tris is obsessed with watermelon flavoured sour gummies)