24 | Lucky

T W E N T Y F O U R

~She wore a smile like a loaded gun ~

c a l e b

As soon as her lips connect with mine, I know. I know that the wait had been worth it.

I had wanted her so fucking badly for so fucking long and now that I finally have her nothing can beat the feeling that I feel right now.

Nothing compares, nothing matters when her lips move with mine making the hair on the nape of my neck stand up pin straight.

Tingles race through my body, igniting the bubbling desire in me more and more.

My hands move to cup her cheeks, pulling her closer to me than she already is, her hands roam my hair slightly tugging at them, making me moan against her mouth.

Never has this kind of excitement, passion and fervour coursed through me.

Adelin gasps as my hands slip under her shirt, caressing the smooth skin, without hesitation I deepen the kiss. My entire body awakening, sparks of desire flaring as we move in sync.

We pull away panting for air, holding each other tightly, foreheads pressed together.

I meet her gaze, feeling magnetically drawn to her eyes.

The icy blue garnering sensations akin to being pulled into a lake of frozen, deep and raw emotions. Every shade and hue swirls together to form a whirlpool of electric magnificence.

And simply like that, I know that I want her oceanic eyes to sparkle brightly only when they meet mine, I want her smile-warmer than the gentle rays of sunlight-only to grace her beautiful features for me and most of all I want her to be mine, all mine and maybe it's just that which compels me to say the next words.

"Starlight will you be my girlfriend?" I whisper hurriedly, pulling away to look at her properly, watching as her eyes widen at my blunt question before she takes it in and smiles one of her show stopping smiles at me and I find myself smiling back.

"Yes." She answers and I grin so wide my cheeks ache, she leans in for another kiss but I stop her by saying "Nothing happened between Katy and I."

She stills and I know this is not the time to bring the topic up but I have to get this off my chest "that night, at the party, I followed her into the house but after that I parted ways and when I showed up w-"

I don't get to finish because those divine lips against mine again. And I couldn't be happier to have them there.

You're so whipped.

Don't ruin the moment conscience, I don't give a flying fuck.

a d e l i n

I run my hand through Caleb's soft strands, a content smile playing on my lips as I look at the TV screen which now broadcasts a random space documentary.

Safe to say, we hadn't spared a single glance to Hocus Pocus during the entirety of it blaring on.

Caleb's kisses are utterly addictive. When he kisses me it's as though passion ignites tenfold, making the warmth spread throughout my entire body.

Caleb had fallen asleep with his head on my lap after we had come to the mutual agreement to take it slow.

I will never hear the end of "I told you so"s by the gang once they get to know about us.