Welcome to Benders locker

Bender walks out of the library doors, all of us following him. Bender and Claire walking beside each other, Andrew and I behind them, and Brian and Allison behind us.

"How do you know where Vernon went?" Claire asked.

"I don't." Bender answered.

"Well then, how do you know when he'll be back?" She asked him.

"I don't. Being bad feels pretty good, huh?"

Brian looked at Andrew and I. "What's the point in going to Benders locker?"

"Beats me." Andrew answered.

"This is so stupid. Why do you think, why are we risking getting caught?" Brian asked.

"I don't know." Andrew said, clearly getting annoyed by Brian's questions.

"So then what are we doing?" Brian asked.

"You ask me one more question and I'm beating the shit out of you!" Andrew said in a irritated voice. I seen him glance over at me, wondering if I was gonna say anything to him. I didn't bother because Brian's questions were getting on my nerves as well.

"Sorry.." Brian muttered just as Bender opened his locker.

"Slob." Andrew said as we all looked at the mess in Benders locker.

"My maid's on vacation." Bender said while pulling marijuana out of his locker. Andrew tried to argue with him about it but Bender just walked off.

"We'll cross through the lab, then we'll double back." Bender said.

"You better be right! If Vernon cuts us off, it's your fault asshole!" Andrew said back.

After walking a few minutes, we see Vernon. It seems like everywhere we go, Vernon is there.

"Wait! Wait, hold it! Hold it! We have to go through the cafeteria." Bender said.

"No, the activities hall." Andrew argued.

"Hey man, you don't know what you're talking about!"

"No, you don't know what you're talking about!" Andrew told Bender. "Now we're through listening to you, we're going this way."

We all go Andrews way, only to get stopped by an iron gate.

"We're dead!" Brian said while starting to panic.

"No, just me!" Bender said.

"Uh uh. No. No way. You're not getting caught just so we don't." I said, shaking my head at him.

He shoved the drugs down Brian's pants and told us to get back to the library, claiming that I was in charge. He ran off, singing loudly.

"Shit." I said to myself, running a hand down my face. "C'mon."

We hear Vernon shouting at Bender in frustration while trying to find him. We come around a corner to see Vernon on the left, right where we need to go.

"Okay, you guys go straight, circle back around and get in the library. Got it?" I ordered.

"What? Where are you going?" Andrew said, clearly worried about what I was doing.

"I'm saving your asses."

"You can't go by yourself! What if you get caught?" He said.

"Trust me, I'll be fine. Now go!" I said, before shoving them across the hall, turning back around and banging on the lockers.

"Bender!" I heard Vernon shout as he started running behind me. I cut the corner before he could spot me and started sprinting as fast as I could.

I hid around a corner and watched as Vernon went the opposite direction, hearing Benders voice again.

"Bender! What is this? What are you doing? What is this?" Vernon yelled at Bender in the gym.

Bender caught my eye and started rambling on, trying to keep Vernon in the gym a little longer. I turned around and ran as fast as I could back to the library.

I was still in a sprint when I pushed the door to the library open and ran in. Andrew just happened to be standing on the other side of it. I ran right into him, both of us falling to the ground, and I was right on top of him.

"Sorry..." I said, still trying to catch my breath from running.

"It's okay." Andrew said, his eyes roaming my face. My hands were on his chest, his on my waist. Our faces were just inches apart.

We both snapped out of it when we heard Vernons voice booming just at the other end of the hallway, both of us jumping up and running back to our seats.

My cheeks were still burning red, and not from all the running.