Doubled-Edged Sword

We were all sitting on the floor of the library in a circle. I was sitting between Allison and Andy. Brian was beside Andy, Claire beside Brian, and Bender between Allison and Claire.

"What would I do for a million bucks? Well, I guess I'd do as little as I had to." Andy said.

"That's boring." Claire said.

"Well, how am I supposed to answer?" Andy asked.

"The idea is to like search your mind for the absolute limit. Like....um......." Claire said, having a hard time thinking of something.

"Would you drive to school naked?" I asked, turning to look at Andy. Claire seemed pretty pleased with what I came up with.

Andy just chuckled and shook his head at my question before actually thinking about it. "Uh, um, would I have to get out of the car?"

"Of course." "That's the whole point." Claire and I answered at the same time.

"In the spring, or winter?"

"It doesn't matter... Spring." I said.

"In front of the school or in the back of the school?" Andy asked.

"Either one." Claire said.

"Yeah." Andy finally answered. I just chuckled to myself and Andy turned to look at me.

"Would you drive to school naked and get out?" Andy looked at me with a smirk on his face. I just shot him one back.

"For a million bucks, totally. Without a doubt." I answered, shooting Andy a wink, smiling to myself when his cheeks turned pink. Both of us totally missing the looks Brian and Claire were sharing about us.

"I'd do that!" Allison yelled, causing all of us to look at her. "I'll do anything sexual, I don't need a million bucks to do it either."

"You're lying." Claire said.

"I already have. I've done just about everything there is except for a few things that are illegal. I'm a nymphomaniac!" Allison said.

"I'm very happy for you." I said, sarscasm laced in my words.

"Are your parents aware of this?" Brian asked.

"Brian, would you tell your parents all about your sex life? No, I don't think so. I mean, unless of course, you got caught." I started out talking to Brian before I turned to Allison. This had Bender and Andy laughing.

"The only person I told was my shrink." Allison said.

"And what'd he do when you told him?" Andy asked her.

"He nailed me." Allison said with a smirk on her face.

"Very nice." I said, flatly.

"I don't think that from a legal standpoint what he did can be construed as rape since I paid him." Allison explained.

"He's an adult!" Claire said, shock written all over her face.

"Yeah. He's married too." Allison said, causing me to burst into laughter.

"Do you have any idea how completely gross that is?" Claire asked, disgust on her face.

"Well, the first few times..." Allison started, but I quickly jumped back into the conversation.

"First few times? You guys did it more than once?" I asked curiously.

"Sure." Allison answered.

"Are you crazy?" Claire asked.

"Obviously she's crazy if she's screwing her shrink." Brian spoke up.

"Have either of you ever done it?" Allison asked, looking between Claire and I, the only other girls in the room.

"I don't even have a psychiatrist." Claire said.

"I don't think that's what she means." I said, looking back at Claire.

"Have you ever done it with a normal person?" Allison clarified.

"Now didn't we already cover this?" Claire asked.

"You never answered the question." Bender said to Claire, before turning to me with a smirk on his face. "Oh, and neither have you."

"Look I'm not gonna discuss my private life with total strangers." Claire said, while I sat there in a deep thought.

"It's kind of a double-edged sword, isn't it?" I asked, looking at Allison.

"A what?" Claire asked.

"Well, if you say you haven't, you're a prude. If you say you have, you're a slut! It's a trap. You want to but you can't but when you do you wish you didn't, right?" Allison explained.

'Right.' I thought to myself.