You look good

I looked up to see Brian putting a record on. Brian immediately started dancing around the room as the music started playing.

Allison soon followed as she started twirling around, Bender head banging behind her.

Before I knew what was happening, Andy had grabbed my hand a spun me around. Both of us immediately laughing and dancing together.

Everyone in the room was now dancing to the music. All of us swinging our arms and moving our feet to the music.

I laughed to myself as I watched Allison sink to the floor as the song ended.

------------------------------------------------------

Bender had just crawled back into the heating duct to go back to the closet he was locked in. The five of us sitting on the railing in the library.

"Brian?" Claire spoke up.

"Yeah?" He said, turning his attention to her.

"Are you gonna write your paper?" She asked him.

"Yeah, why?"

"Well, it's kinda a waste for all of us to write our paper, don't you think?" She asked.

"Oh, but that's what Vernon wants us to do..." Brian answered.

"True, but I think we'd all kinda say the same thing." Claire explained.

"You just don't wanna write your paper, right?" I asked her.

"True." She said to me before turning back to Brian. "Well, you're the smartest, right? We trust you."

Brian glances over at Allison, Andy, and I, we all quickly nod to him.

"Alright, I'll do it." Brian answered.

We all sat in silence for a few minutes before Claire turned to Allison and I with a smirk on her face.

"C'mon." She said to us as she stood up.

"Where are we going?" I asked her.

"Just come on!" She said, dragging us with her.

------------------------------------------------------

"Don't stick that in my eye!" Allison yelled as Claire put make up on her.

"I'm not sticking it. Just close, just go like that." Claire said, closing her eyes. Allison quickly closed them.

"You know you really do look a lot better without all that black shit on your eyes." Claire said.

"Hey... I like that black shit." Allison said, defensively.

"Done!" Claire said, smiling as she finished on Allison.

"Your turn." Claire said as she turned to look at me.

"Oh c'mon. You know I don't like all that shit on my face." I said to her.

"Exactly. You don't wear any of it, at all. It's not gonna hurt you." She said, trying to persuade me into letting her make me look girly.

"Fine, whatever." I said, letting out a sigh.

I sat in the chair, letting her put all of the make up on my face. I couldn't imagine what I looked like.

After a few more minutes, she was done. She leaned back into the chair, admiring her work.

"You two look hot!" She said to us.

------------------------------------------------------

Allison and I both walk back into the library where Andy and Brian are. Both of them look up at the same time and their jaws drop.

Allison looks over at Brian and glares at him, while my eyes are locked on Andy. He's just staring at me in awe. He gets off the railing and slowly makes his way over to me.

"What happened to you?" Andy asked me.

"Claire did it. Why? Does it look bad?" I asked him quickly.

"No, no. It's just different. You look so girly." He said, grinning at me.

"Is that good or bad?" I asked him, fidgeting with my fingers.

"It's good!" He said, laughing slightly. "You look really good." A genuine smile was on his face.

"Thank you." I said to him with a smile on my face. My cheeks were beginning to turn pink.

"You look beautiful, with or without all the makeup." He said, grinning when he noticed me cheeks getting red.

I just glanced down at the ground, smiling to myself like an idiot. My cheeks were on fire.

"Aw, you're blushing!" He teased as he threw his arm around my shoulders.

"Shut up."