22

"Ah! Charlie!"

I cried out and slammed my hand up against the headboard as he slid his hand under my rear and elevated my hips. He thrust into me harder and made me see black stars behind my closed lids.

"Is that the spot?" He breathed into my ear. "Right there? You want me right there?"

"Yes!" I exhaled raggedly and threw my head back. "Fuck, Charlie, don't stop, don't stop, I'm—"

My body went rigid for a second, but then I cried as my ōrgasm tore through me. My nails clawed down his back, drew blood and made him groan on top of me as he kept pistoning into me. My tight core squeezed him in a death grip, but he wasn't ready to finish yet.

In a whirl of sheets and covers, he rolled us over and made me lie on top of him. Breasts pressed against him, he jerked up into me.

"Char... lie..." I dug my fingers into the mattress and forced myself up on my hands, letting my upper body raise up so my breasts bounced with each deep plunge he planted inside me. He groaned at the sight, squeezed my buttocks and kneaded them in his large palms. I mewled in pleasure and slid one hand down to my stomach, resting it just under my navel.

I could actually feel him moving inside me.

"Carly," He moaned, his thrusts becoming shorter, sloppier. "Can't... hold... back..."

I took his hands from my rear and made him push them down on the mattress besides his head, my fingers lacing through his. He let out a guttural sound as I leaned down and kissed his lips until he with a final deep impale came. As always, he poured inside me generously and filled me up and made that special rush course through me that triggered my own ōrgasm. I milked him and he praised my name in breathy moans until the moment where neither of us could speak or move.

I collapsed on top of him and Charlie moaned in contentment, wrapping his big arms around my body. I hummed softly while I regained my drained energy, feeling him soften inside me until he slipped out.

It was rare that he actually deflated. By now we'd done it enough for me to know he could stay hard even through four or five of his ōrgasms before he actually ejaculated. It was incredible, but unfortunately made it harder for me to fully sate him.

That was why, as I felt him go flaccid now, I smiled happily, knowing he was finally drained, too.

And speaking of drained...

I felt him slowly drip out of me, the remnants of his climax. After the first time, there had been no condoms in play. No pull-outs. Only this, completion together.

I had basically put all my faith and hope into my birth control, knowing full and well the odds of that working on Charlie were slim. Truth be told, I was scared to find out. Scared that if they weren't, we would have to stop. It was selfish of me and I had no excuse. None other than the words I hadn't even admitted yet.

I was selfish as well as a coward.

After minutes of basking in post-coital bliss, I finally got up and slipped to the edge of the bed to grab my robe on the floor. It was early Sunday morning and me and Charlie hadn't been able to sleep. Now as I slowly donned my silk robe, I felt exhausted and ready to sleep all day, but sadly, couldn't. I was afraid I would get too addicted if I did, and Charlie was already becoming my daily drug.