Wolves After Dark (CLOSED)

We love to read about them and would love to be mated to them, if you are into being possessed by one.

Yes fellow pack members. We at Werewolves are happy to announce our new contest and collaboration with WPAfterDark for the month of August.

 We at Werewolves are happy to announce our new contest and collaboration with WPAfterDark for the month of August

Prompt:

You wake up to find that you have been kidnapped and handcuffed to a bed post.

You scream and shout for what feels like ages when the door opens. You can see a dark silhouette.

What happens after that would be totally up to you guys

What happens after that would be totally up to you guys. Be creative on what the next scene is. But make sure you add werewolf elements though you don't necessarily need to mention that the other person is an actual wolf.

Rules:

1: Contest will be from August 9th - September 9th, 2017

2: Tag your story #wolvesafterdark

3: Word count up to 2000 words

4: Posted with a link in the comments below

5: Like stated above, be creative on what happens next and make sure you add the Werewolf elements to the story. It's up to you if you want to make it steamy but not mandatory.

6: Please, NO Bestiality! That is when an animal has sexual intercourse with a human and that goes against Wattpad Guidelines. Any stories with that type of scenes will be disqualified.

7: Gifs and images posted for this contest DO NOT need to be added to the contest, for example, the first image with the hairy creature on top of the female. These are just images found and added to describe what the contest is about.

Three winners will be selected!

The Winners will get:

- Winning entry will be acclaimed via announcement by the official After Dark profile and Werewolf Profile.

- Winning entry will be added to our exclusive contest reading list.

- An option to have one book reviewed by one our ambassador admins (and, if wanted) to have that review posted in WPAfterDark's  official "Raunchy Reviews" collection.

FAQs

Can my story have sex?

Yes! At AfterDark, the yfew ambassador profiles that focus on mature works. Your story can have as much sex as you want as long as your story has a plot and is not based only on getting down and dirty. For example, you can't just write about Jane and John having wild sex on a deserted bar table. That is pure smut. You can, however, write about Jane and John resolving their marriage issues and as a part of making up, them having wild sex on the bar table. As long as there is a story along with the steam, you can write sex.

Also, there is no compulsion to include smut. You can submit a story adhering to the plot without it. 

Can I use a story I have already written?

No. Your story has to be written specifically for this contest. If you have further questions, send us a message via our profile. We'd love to hear from you.

How are the stories judged?

We have a team of secret judges that read every entry. They rate stories according to how original they are, how authors use the prompts, the attention paid to grammar and how believable a character is. Tips from the judges? Use a free editor! Grammarly works wonders.

Can I include my story in my one-shot collection?

Of course! Just make sure that you send us a link to the exact chapter of your entry. Please don't send a link to your entire book and expect us to find which one-shot is your entry. Send us a link straight to the chapter that your entry is in. Treat us well, and we'll treat you better (lol).

Any other questions, please feel free to PM any of us or simply ask in the Comment section of the Chapter.

Best of luck Mates and Pups and if you need to Howl at the Moon for inspiration... HOWL AWAY!!