July Wolves: Top Summer Reads (CLOSED)

It's time to amp up the heat with our new engagement project!

This month, your task is to help us create a summer reading list based on the prompts below. For instance, prompt #3 requires a strong female protagonist. So if you're writing a story or know of a story that features that brand of protagonist, then let us know in the comment section below!

*

R U L E S

The story must be on Wattpad, and can be ongoing / complete.

The story must be under the werewolf genre. Secondary genres (e.g. action / mystery / romance) are acceptable too.

The deadline is 31st July. Late entries will not be accepted. 

Submit your entry in the comment section below. Comment with the selected prompt number and the link to the story (whether yours or someone else's). 

Only one entry allowed per user—i.e. you are only allowed to link one book. Multiple nominations for a single book will not increase the likelihood of the book being selected.

The story must apply to one of the following prompts below:

*

P R O M P T S

Choose any one of these:

This story features a kind Alpha. He shows compassion in adversity, mercy where necessary and cares deeply for his pack.

This story features a Beta as the protagonist. It's time for the second-in-rank to step up and into the spotlight.

This story features a strong female protagonist. Whether Luna, Omega or human, she is in charge of her own destiny and fights for what she believes in.

*

P R I Z E S

Selected stories will receive a winning sticker, a promotion to ~40'000 followers and be featured in The World of Werewolves.

These stories will also be featured in our Summer Reading List.

*

Good luck & happy reading!