-·=»❂«=·- ₮ⱧɆ ₣ɄⱠⱠ ₥ØØ₦ -·=»❂«=·- (closed)

Every wolf has a first time. A first time that they change under the glow of the full moon. Every time is different but the first always holds a special place in our hearts.

Don't you remember...

The surge of adrenaline rushing through your veins when your body suddenly sprouts hair everywhere and the heat, oh the heat. Standing in the Mojave desert would feel like an oasis compared to the boiling liquid in your veins. The cracking and crunching sound vibrating in your skull is earth-shattering, sounding like trees being snapped in half, but it's not - it's your bones.

You screamed in agony as you twisted and snapped in pain to reform into a monster of the night. 

Now you remember, don't you?

Good, now tell us about it.

The Fine Print

- You have until June 28th, 2019 23:59 BST to write and submit your entry.

- There is no minimum word count, however, 2,000 words would be a good target to aim for.

- You have creative freedom here, to write what you will.

- Mature content is permitted, providing your story is in keeping with Wattpad's rules and regulations.

- Your story can be written as a standalone entry or as part of an existing collection.

- Once you have completed your story, Submit it through the form here. You can also add your stories link to the page here for the other wolves to pounce upon.

- The highest scoring entries, as judged by a team of Ambassadors, will be added to our profile anthology,