Chapter Three

*5 years after Harry ran away*

Hiding. That's what I've been doing for fucking ever. My mum and her stupid husband Robin have been searching me ever since I ran 5 goddamn years ago. They need to fuck off because I've had enough of their shit. They never gave a fuck about me, so why should I give two shits about them? Exactly I fucking shouldn't. And I sure as hell don't.

As of right now, I'm in an alley, trying to find some fucking food. And trying to get this fucking creepy ass old guy away from me. He's been watching me like a goddamn hawk. What's the fucktard gonna do? Fucking eat me or something? I swear, I saw him drooling once. It's fucking nasty.

I walked closer to the road once I knew it was dark enough to be out. If I was out during the day, I'd get caught, then I would be fucked. Once I was in the street, I slowly walked over to the front door of the McDonald's that I hide behind, basically all time. Using the bobby pins that I took from some ginger that I saw earlier, I busted into the restaurant.

Quietly, I walked to the back of the building where they hid the extra food from the day and a gun. I watch this place everyday and every night. I know basically when anything is gonna happen and where. The gun was locked in a safe. A safe that I just so happened to know the pass code of.

I typed the pass code in, and slowly took the gun out. The moon that leaked through the window shined on the gun, making it more glorious then any gun that I have ever seen. And I see guns a lot.

"C'mon, babe in the back." I heard a voice speak.

Fuck.

Nobody is suppose to be here at this time.

I quickly hid behind a tall case. That's when the voices got louder.

"Are you sure we can do this..?" A female giggled.

"We can do this whenever the fuck I say." The guy smirked.

The guy pointed towards a counter and the girl laid herself down on it.

I know exactly what's going on.

The guy laid on top of her as they began making out.

This is disgusting.

They got undressed and now he was taking off her bra. I cannot handle any more of this shit. I need to stop this now.

I quietly moved around and accidentally hit a metal pan.

Shit.

"Wh-what's that?" The girl moaned.

"Nothing babe." The boy replied.

This time, I purposely knocked the pan over.

"Check it out!" The girl whispered.

The boy sighed but obliged. He began walking towards my direction. I slowly rose the gun up to the guy's head.

"I-I think I see something." The guy got nervous.

He got closer..

And closer..

And closer..

And..

BANG.

The guy's lifeless body fell to the floor quickly, blood falling from his forehead. The girl walked over and was about to scream until I shot her too. She fell right next to the boy, both their naked bodies releasing the blood that was in their skull.

I stood up from my hiding spot and ran out of the building. Someone was eventually going to find out that I just killed two people.. It wasn't meant for them. But they got in my way and I did what had to be done. No matter how badly it was, they deserved the shit that happened to them.

Once I arrived back to my hiding spot, the old man was gone. Of course.

I laid my head down on a piece of newspaper and stared at the ceiling of the sewer. This is how my life will be from now on then.

I'm going to be living in a hell hole until I die.

This shit would be better if I had someone with me.

But of course, nobody wants to be near me.

And if they are, they send me to that fucking asylum.

I need someone..

Someone different..

Someone.. Kind..

Someone.. With a heart..

Little did I know, that this someone would surprise me, and make me feel something I never felt with anyone before, besides my old family...

Love.