Chapter Seven

Charlotte's POV

"Who lives by you?" I asked.

Please don't say...

"Anne and Robin Cox with their daughter, Gemma Styles. Why?" Collin asked.

I slammed my foot hard on the break causing Collin to jerk in her seat.

"You have to move, now." I spoke in worry.

"I'm not gonna move Charlotte. I love my flat and they are nice neighbors." Coll defended them.

"Coll, you don't understand." I responded.

"Well tell me then." She scoffed.

"Well.."I began to speak but stopped.

My head turned towards the road and that's when I saw.. Him. He glanced at me and smirked before running across the road. He is suppose to be dead!

"Oh my god. We have to get outta here, like now!" I yelled while stepping on the gas.

Oh god. Fuck fuck fuck.

I drove the car as quick as I could down the road. Who knows if Harry will come back. Nobody has ever seen him in person. Only when he ran away when he was 9 years old. And the fact that Collin doesn't know about him means that he might come for her to help. That cannot happen. If someone finds Harry then he has to go to a mental asylum for hospitalizing his old principle's son.

Nobody found out the real reason why Harry did it. Evedentally, he told people it wasn't him. It was some type of devil characters that hurt that poor boy. But honestly, I don't believe that bullshit. Harry killed him because my mum saw. My mum was the old school teacher. She had Harry in her class. I still feel like there is a part to the story that my mum isn't telling me.

We finally reached Collin's house. Honestly, I hope she decides to stay with me for the night. I don't want Harry to come back for her. If he was close enough to her flat like that, then he must know about her. And that's not such a great thing as of right now..

"We're here." I spoke.

"Thanks." She muttered.

"Hey, do you wanna stay over tonight, please?" I practically begged.

"I don't know.." She started.

"Please." I begged.

"Fine." She agreed and got back in her car.

Thank the fucking lord! Collin buckled herself in my car and I quickly drove off to my flat for the night. On our drive, I spotted Harry again. He was watching Collin the whole time though. He didn't take his eyes off of her. Which scared the living hell outta me.

"We are here!" I sang as I stopped the car.

Coll giggled as we both got out of my car. My flat wasn't too small nor too big. It was perfect size I believe. Coll and I skipped inside and I locked the door as soon as we were in. Harry is not coming for her tonight. Not ever. If that happens, this whole world is fucked.

"Coll, follow me. We can go in my room for tonight and talk about.. Whatever." I spoke to her.

Collin was staring out the window. She didn't respond to me.

"Coll?" I repeated.

"Huh.. Yeah?" She asked, while turning to face me.

"Whatcha looking at?" I asked.

"Nothing." She muttered.

Oh god.

"Okay...! Let's go to my room!" I sang while dragging Collin with me.

She started laughing the whole time. She is now officially my best friend. Once we were in my room she gaped. My room is large. It had a fuzzy carpet with zebra print everywhere. What can I say? I'm a strange girl.

"It's so pretty." Coll gaped.

"Thanks." I replied with a smile.

"What am I suppose to wear?" Collin asked.

I walked over to my drawer and threw her a white belly shirt and a pair of yoga pants.

"Thanks." She spoke before walking away.

Collin's POV

Who the hell was that guy who was staring at me? He looked cute, no lie, but why was he staring at me? It kinda scared the piss outta me. I walked into a bathroom at Char's and changed into the clothes she gave me. They were a little tight because she is smaller than me, but they were comfortable, none the less.

"You done in there?" Charlotte yelled.

"Yeah!" I replied.

I opened the bathroom door to be met by Charlotte in a sports bra and volleyball shorts. Does she think it is summer or something?!

"Sorry about my outfit, my sweatshirt was in the bathroom and I need to grab it, please." Charlotte got embarrassed.

Her cheeks turned a bright red and I chuckled as I gave her the sweatshirt she needed. We walked out of the bathroom together and went into the kitchen. I was starving.

"What's for dinner?" I asked.

She shrugged.

I went to the fridge and opened it. She had absolutely nothing on her fridge. Sighing, I picked her phone up and ordered Italian.

"Whatcha getting us for dinner?" Char asked.

"Italian." I mouthed while I was on the phone.

She nodded and walked away.

I dialed the number and after a few rings, it answered.

"Hello! This is Italiana Food, how may I help you?" A female voice spoke.

"Hi, yes. I would like to order take out." I replied.

"What would you like, miss?" She asked.

"A large pepperoni pizza with garlic breadsticks please." I replied.

"Okay! It should be there in about 30 minutes." The enthusiastic girl spoke.

I hung up the phone and walked out to the living room where Charlotte was talking to that boy from outside the window. I quickly hid and listened to their conversation.

"Stay away from her Harry! She will know about you soon enough!" Char spoke roughly.

Wait, Harry? As in..

"Mum, you almost mentioned Harry!" Gemma scolded.

"I-I'm sorry." Anne muttered.

"I'm not doing anything wrong." He spoke in such a raspy voice, it made me weak in the knees.

"Leave right now Harry." Charlotte growled.

Harry sighed and left. Charlotte came walking around the corner and now is the time to ask. I built up enough courage inside of me to ask.

"Who the fuck was that?" I almost screamed.

"Just an ex boyfriend." She lied.

I opened my mouth to argue, but the doorbell rang, signaling the food was here. Charlotte and I walked out to the door and answered the door. The Italian delivery girl looked.. Familiar.

I thought for a moment and gasped at who it was.

"Gemma?"