Chapter Fifteen

"GET HER!" Someone yelled, causing me to fall out of my small bed.

Everyone in my neighboring cells woke up all pissed off and in bitchy moods. Quickly I stood up and walked towards the front of my cell. A bunch of guards were all running towards the door that Shelby got out from earlier.

Oh fuck, Shelby.

"What's going on?" I nervously asked a guard.

"Someone tried to escape and we are trying to catch her." He replied.

Oh my god. Shelby didn't make it. They caught her.

"Back to your cell." A guard yelled at her.

Shelby's familiar blue hair appeared from in front of a guard. I looked at her sympathetically. Her grey eyes were full of concern and worry. She's hiding something. I know it. I can tell by the way that she is looking at me.

A guard locked her up in her cell and walked away. Shelby was huddled in a corner, rocking back and forth. She stared at me the whole time. I would move and her eyes would stay on me. Something happened to her and I'm going to find out what.

"Shelby.. Are you okay..?" I asked.

Shelby didn't respond. She only shook her head slightly.

"Wh-what happened..?" I nervously asked.

Tears quickly fell down her pale skin. Now I know something happened to her. She wouldn't just be crying right now for no absolute reason. This panicked me. Speaking of scary things, where is Harry?! He said he would bust me out soon. Maybe that lady was right.. No she couldn't be. Harry wouldn't just leave me here, would he?

"R-run." Shelby mumbled.

"Wh-what?" This caught me off guard.

"You need to fucking run!" Shelby screamed, scaring me slightly.

What the hell?

"Wh-why?" I gulped.

"They're after you." Shelby stopped rocking and passed out on the floor.

What?

Two large men came strutting towards me. One had a needle in his hand. The other was clenching his fist. Oh fuck. The man without the needle unlocked my cell and stepped inside. The other man brought the needle closer to me. My heart began racing.

Why were they doing this? What did I do?

Before I could think of anything else, the man with the needle injected it into my arm. My vision began to blur and my body numb. My knees collapsed below me causing me to fall on the floor. I tried my best to crawl away from them, but it was no use. The drug put into my system overpowered me. My vision was black and I stopped breathing.

• • •

When I woke up, I was laying down on a flat table. I tried moving my hands and legs, but they were chained down. I was only wearing a white nurse gown. My heart started pounding as soon as a door had opened.

"Ah, Miss Ramier." An unfamiliar voice spoke.

"Wh-who are you?" I weakly asked.

"Oh shut up. I'm the one asking the questions around here." The man growled.

I gulped and stayed quiet.

"So, Collin. Do you know who I am?" The man asked.

I shook my head.

"Answer." He growled.

"I-I don't know." I stuttered.

"Do you remember some letters?" He asked.

Oh my god.

"Y-yes." I gulped.

"Well. Hello love, I'm Louis." Louis smirked.

He moved closer to me. His fingertips trailed the side of my thigh. I winced at his touch.

"It's okay. I won't hurt you.. Only a lot." Louis laughed.

A warm liquid ran down my cheek, signaling that I was crying.

"So how about you and this.." Louis was cut off by a shriek coming thru a walke talke.

Louis yanked the device from his pocket and listened closely to the words a woman was saying to him on the other line.

My face went pale.

"H-he's here, Lou. He's here!" A girl whined.

Who?

"Shit! Where he is now?" Louis groaned.

"H-he's-" The line went dead.

Oh my god.

"Shit!" Louis yelled.

Suddenly there was a loud bang at the door. My heart started racing. After a few minutes the banging had stopped. Everything was silent. That is until the door flew off its hinges and landed behind me.

Instead of being in shock, like I thought Louis would be, his arms were crossed over his chest and a smirk played upon his pink lips.

"Well, well, well." Louis smirked.

The figure that knocked the door down stepped through the shadows. Behind him were three pairs of bright red eyes and smiles of pure horror. They looked quite familiar, where have I saw them-

"Nice to see you, Harry."