Chapter Twenty-Eight

"I love you." Harry whispered.

My eyes quickly opened and I brought my head up so I was looking at Harry.his eyes went wide. I don't think he thought I was awake.

"I.. Uhm.." Harry stuttered with words.

I placed my finger on his lips to silence him.

"I love you too." I whispered.

Harry smiled that famous dimpled smile. He brought my face closer to his and kissed me. I kissed back. My fingers started to get tangled in his hair as the kiss had deepened. He pulled away, both of us breathing heavily.

"I love you so much Collin. I've never loved anyone in my life. Nobody." He breathed.

My smile couldn't have gotten any bigger. This has been the best night of my life. I go on a date with Harry, he tells me he loves me, then he tells me he has never loved anyone. I've never felt so special. Never.

"Goodnight, Collin. I love you." Harry gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"Night Harry, I love you too." I smiled.

I laid my head back down on his chest and closed my eyes.

Sleep has taken me over.

• • •

I woke to the sound of a girly scream. I was still in the basement, but Harry wasn't down here with me. That frightened me.

As quickly as I could, I ran upstairs to see who was screaming.

An older woman was screaming at a dark figure. The dark figured looked familiar.. The closer I got to the figure, the more clear he became. Yes it was a he.

I reached the figure and gasped at who it was.

"Harry?!" I gasped.

He looked to me with an evil smirk placed upon his lips.

"Wh-what's going on?" I stuttered.

Instead of replying, he tossed a little boy at me. I surprisingly caught him in my arms.

He looked me straight in the eyes and my heart stopped.

"X-Xavier?" I gasped.

"S-save me, s-sissy." He stuttered.

Xavier's eyes started to close and his breathing stopped.

I was unable to move. I looked up at Harry and gasped. His body was laying on the round, surrounded by blood.

I set down Xavier and ran over to Harry's body. He was dead.

"Harry!" I cried.

I laid my head on his chest and sobbed.

A light chuckle caused me to look up. The sight in front of me made my spine get all shivery.

"He's dead." The black figure laughed.

"No!" I cried.

My face moved to Harry. His body was still and loosing it's color by the second. I wrapped my arms around him and cried on his body.

"Harry!" I repeatedly cried.

"Collin!" A distant voice yelled.

I forced my eyes closed. When I opened them I was in Harry's arms.

It was a nightmare.

"Baby, what happened?" Harry worriedly asked.

"H-he.. I-it.. K-killed you.." I cried against his chest.

"What killed me?" Harry asked.

"A demon." I whispered.

Harry's face lost all of its color.

"Baby, it's gonna be okay. I'm here now." Harry cooed.

I continuously cried against his chest until I fell back to sleep.

• • •

After that nightmare, I didn't have another bad dream that night. When I woke up Harry wasn't in the bed though, which scared me. Since that's what happened in my dream..

My feet padded up the stairs and into the living room where Perrie sat on the couch, watching television.

"Morning, Perrie." I yawned.

She turned her head towards me and had a hint of worry in her eyes.

"Are you okay?" She worriedly asked.

"What do you mean?" I confusedly asked.

"Last night.. You were screaming out Harry's name.. Or did you guys.. You know." Perrie smirked.

What is she.. Oh my god.

"No no no no!" I basically yelled.

Perrie laughed at my foolishness.

"I had a nightmare." I sighed.

"About what?" Perrie asked.

"About-" I was cut off by screaming.

"DONT FUCKING TOUCH HER!"