A Coward's Melee - Don't Trust Me

So yeah that was it. I know it be kind of slow but that's what came out of my little head so yeah. Feel free to vote or comment, no presure though. I'm writting just to write. And as reference, Arbatel is the "revealing" angel. Just keep that in mind as you read the chapter.

Happy reading.

Chapter 4 - Don't Trust Me

Abaddon's POV

Everything has been pretty calm since I've moved into the apartment. I had asked Cindy where I could possible get some things to make it look less....well, abandoned. She pointed me towards a warehouse where they sell just about anything for a home. I'm serious I bought my bed and sheets, pots and pans, curtains (like my privacy for obvious reasons), cups, plates, and all that chez for the kitchen and bedrooms and other toiletries of course. But yeah I might be a wolf but I don't always enjoy sleeping on the floor so a bed was a must for me. In the bedroom I had put a queen sized bed with black and teal coverings on it and the pillows. It also had a matching curtains and small night stands on either side of the bed with an alarm clock on top. In the kitchen I had left it as it was but just put in the few things I bought her and there. In the living room area I had gotten a small stone couch that faced the TV I had gotten that was placed on top of a small stand. The Dining room just consisted of a rectangular shaped table with four chairs surrounding it. Anyways, I set my little place up how I like it, simple and comfortable. The extra room in the apartment I used as a study to do all my work in and since I'm starting school tomorrow that was a pretty smart idea. All it had was a cross island desk and a wheeled chair with a filing cabinet on the far side. I know it wasn't much and it still look rather empty but that was home for now. I know doing that would have been a little costly but I had the money and I only bought the things I needed, besides, everything was pretty cheap at the warehouse, which is probably why Cindy recommended it. As I looked around, even if it looked empty, it was still more than I had planned on buying. Got a little home crazy, can you blame me? Moving in took more time than I had thought and by the time I realized two weeks had passed.

As that thought passed my head, I heard a knock at the door. Looking at the clock that read 8 a.m. I knew it could only be one person. I opened the door half way and leaned on the side as I looked at the brunette holding some coffee and doughnuts in one hand and a plastic bag in the other.

"You gonna let me in or just stand there staring at me?" with that she pushed passed me and walked to the kitchen and put the food down on the counter. In these two weeks Cindy had been helping me with the moving in and stuff. Guess you can say that brought us closer? I don't know we have a weird relationship but she has been great to me so far.

"Good morning to you too sunshine." I say rolling my eyes.

"Hey you'd do the same if you were out there while you took your sweet time getting the door." she says while handing me my coffee. She looked at me up and down and that's when I realized I was only wearing me briefs and muscle shirt.

"Like what you see?" I ask grinning as her face flushed a little. She then turned and sat down on the chair in the dining areas next to the kitchen.

"Annnyways! I just came over to see if you had remembered about school tomorrow." She said while sipping her drink looking up at me again.

"Yeah, I finished setting up the other room yesterday remember?" I said while taking a sip of my drink. An Americano, she's caught on.

"I know that but what about supplies?" she asked. Looking at my confused expression she continued, "You know, like pencils and stuff? You forgot about that didn't you? Well lucky you have an awesome friend like me or you'd be lost." She threw the plastic bag at me.