Bonus Chapter

Okay, so this chapter takes place from right after Brittney was taken to when Brittney found out about Jake being in a gang.

************************************
John

"I can't believe you let that guy take Brittney!" Cole shouts at me.

"Shut up Cole, I had no choice!" I growl.

"What does he have over you? We could've beaten his ass." He retorts.

"He's the mafia, Cole! He owns everything!" I shout, finally silencing him.

"Well, it's a good thing I have friends in all the right places," Dustin says as he walks into the room with a smirk on his face.

----------------

"So basically, your friend is going to tell us when they leave their territory?" I ask Dustin.

He nods, smirking.

"I've talked to the surrounding gangs and they are more than willing to help us kill him and get our slut back."

"Good job son."

This fool will pay for taking what's mine. I feel like I could punch a wall just thinking about him.

He thought he could just waltz in, take my property, and come out unharmed? Never.

That's not the Winter way.

He'll pay with his life.

Of course, Brittney will be punished too. She left. She left me, and the boys. Her punishment will be a bit different than Jake's.

A smirk comes on my face at the thought.

I can't wait for the bastard to get what he deserves.

-----------------

Finally, Dustin was contacted saying that Brittney and Jake are going out on a date that's out of his territory.

It's been longer than expected, but it's finally time.

The boys and I aren't going to the fight. We will wait at home for her.

I wait anxiously for her to arrive when Dustin gets a call.

He looks down at it with a confused look on his face. He answers and holds the phone to his ear. Quickly his face mirrors one of pure rage.

"What do you mean you don't have her?!" He roars into the phone.

What?!

Cole looks over to me, confusion evident on his face.

"Shit!" Dustin screams, slamming the phone down.

"He brought men along and they managed to kill at the guys. Jimmy thinks we should all get the hell out of the area. Jake will figure it out sooner or later."

"Leave? We can't just leave!" Cole shouts incredulously.

"We don't have a choice son," I say roughly.

"Is Jimmy leaving too?" I ask Dustin. He just nods, his jaw clenched.

"Pack your bags boys, we're moving to Canada," I growl, stalking off towards my room. I slam the door shut and punch a hole in the wall.

This man has caused so many problems for me. He came to my house, took my property, and has now destroyed my life because he couldn't just die. I have to move and start from scratch. Which pisses me off even more.

I start angrily throwing clothes into my suitcase and grab all the cash I have.

I quickly grab my laptop and order three tickets to Ontario.

--------------

"Welcome home boys," I say coldly, walking into the one story, three bedroom house.

Without waiting for a reply I walk to my new room and slam the door shut.

I don't want to be here. I want to be in the U.S. near my wife.

Instead, I'm in a hick town in the middle of Canada, thousands of miles away from the only person I have ever loved.

Jimmy went to Japan. Bad choice in my opinion. Way too crowded.

I sit on my bed and stare at the picture of my beautiful Taylor.

A lone tear makes its way down my face.

I miss her so much.

----------------

"You're moving out?" I say in disbelief, looking right at Cole.

"Yeah, dad. I am. It's a fresh start here in Canada. I can be whoever I want to be. I found a great job a few hours away and a beautiful woman too," He says firmly.

"Okay, don't die," I state coldly.

With that I walk out of the room, not knowing if I'll see him again.

************************************

So Jimmy snitched on Jake and told the gang where they were headed! And John and his boys moved to Canada. You got to see a little into John's head for the first time.

I mean, I still don't feel bad for him🤷‍♀️.

But anyway there's the bonus chapter, hope you liked it!

Thank you guys so much for reading and voting!