WAIT . WHAT??... I'M THE ONLY WITCH ALIVE??... YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!

WAIT . WHAT??... I'M THE ONLY WITCH ALIVE??... YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!! Chapter 1

Karen POV:

"Marcus I have a feeling that we will find what we're looking for in South Africa." I said to Marcus who was looking at me like I've lost my mind.

"Misters, why go so far as Africa to look for a witch that might not even exist...?" said Marcus in a confused voice

"Marcus, you do as I say! I'm the mistress of this school and I have the gift of knowledge and ..." I said, glaring at him "You didn't find her because you didn't know where to look, but know all that .... has changed."

Suanna POV:

BEEP BEEEP BEEEEEEEEP!!!! AAGGGGHHHH. *Great not I have to get up*, I thought. I reached out I pressed the stop button and got out of my warm bed the same time my little sister , Carol, came running in my room.

"Anna get up, get up! Mommy's making pancakes!" my little sister said in a very happy voice while jumping on my bed. My little sister is 5 and is so energetic that I wonder if I and she are really related because we are and look nothing and I mean nothing alike.

She has a goldish colored hair that's totally straight, in a bob style, while I have long black brown hair that's really wavy. She is so energetic and I, well not so much. But there is one thing we both have in conmen, we both have an attitude and stick but for each other.

I finely got up and gave my little sister a big hug and told her to save some pancakes for me. When she left the room I started doing my bed and getting my school uniform ready. Yes, I have to use a uniform; unfortunately South African schools are really streaked with discipline and blah blah blah.

I went to the bathroom and took a look at my reflection; I'm about 5'5 f tall, heart shaped face, high cheek bone, dark brown eyes that look black, a straight nose, full pink lips, dark brown black wavy hair which is now totally messy from sleep and light looking scars on my forehead, temples and jaw, form trying to get rid of pimples, TRUST me you don't want to know how that ended!! I have really big hips and a big butt which is not really flattering but hey that's the disadvantages of being half English and half Portuguese.

I walked back to my room and got dressed in my winter school uniform which consists of a long sleeved white shirt, a black dress which reaches before my knees, a black tie, two black stockings, school shoes, pull over and blazer. Yea I know a lot of clothes, but trust me if you lived in my town you would wear the same and MORE!!

I got town stairs and to see no one in the kitchen nor T.V room. That's weird usually my brother and sister argue in the kitchen while my mom's making break fast. And out of no where my sister comes running to me.

"Anna hurry up mommy isn't waiting any longer" she says to me, in her very cute voice.

"Okay.... fine" I sighed and took my sister's little hand and went to the car.

On the way to school traffic was low, it usually is. Bethlehem is a small town situated in the Eastern side of South Africa; Bethlehem's the coldest town in South Africa.

My mom finely dropped me off at Foortrekker High School, known for its sports and academics.

I was walking in to the school when I saw something really weird, a guy round about in his twenties , really muscular and tall staring at me , and I of course for the fun of it started back and gave him a "what the F* are you looking at " look which made him smile and then walk away.

Okay... that was beyond weird, I thought.

"SUANNA!!!!!" screamed my best friend Lora

"LORAAA!!!" I screamed back, we both hugged each other and laughed.

Lora was my best friend, a person I could count on for anything. She's South African but she's not like those stuck up plastics. She's about 5 f tall, short hair dyed black and was curvy in all the right places.

"Hey Lora, did you see anything weird going on?? 'Cause when I got to school there was this weird guy staring at me, and he totally didn't look like he came to our school" I said to Lora. Oh and did I mention that she knows EVERYTHING that happens in out school, you can not anything with out her knowing.

She looked at me confused, "Was the weird dude tall and muscular?" she asked.

"Yea, he was and looked in his late twenties or so." I said to her , now seeing that she totally understood now.

"Haha, yea that guy is weird but hot and yea him and a few guys are here to talk to the girls about self defense, which I would totally pass. I mean really how can any guy in his right mind want to attack me?? or you?? Haha we're the girls all male's are scared of" she said laughing.

But call it intuition, or what ever you want to call it, but I had a gut feeling that these so called "self defense" class we having today is not going to end well at all.

Lora and I made our way to our first class, English, which passed in a blur. I couldn't stop thinking about that guy that stared at me and I don't mean it in an 'I so have a crush on him' way but in he really reminded me of something or someone..... I just have to find out what ... before it's too late.

Hey guys sorry I posted this again but I made a few mistakes  hope you guys like the story and please COMENT AND VOTE  and fan if you like 

THANKX X X X