CHAPTER 4

Chapter 4

Suanna's POV:

Lora and I were sitting on the lumpy, red couch looking at each other in astonishment. Arthur had just finished telling us that I, Suanna Leon, was the only female witch alive and that Lora was half vampire, which surprised her more than it surprised me. About 4 centuries ago some maniac 'evil' witch wanted all the female witches to surrender their power to him, because female witches were much more powerful than male witches, and of course the witches fought back and said no. The evil witch wasn't too happy about it and so he cursed all female witches, who were alive at that time; now the male witches were and are forced to mix with humans, vampires and werewolves because since that century there hasn't been one female witch born, till today. And Lora, well she's adopted. She never knew her really parents and her adoptive parents are humans so of course they wouldn't know about vampires.

"Arthur are you sure I'm the only witch around? I mean maybe you haven't been looking hard enough..." I asked him in disbelief, he looked at me hard and said, " Anna we've been looking for centuries after centuries all over the world, there has been no continent, no country, no city nor town that we haven't turned upside down looking for female witches."

"Okay so I'm a witch? What do I do? And better yet, what do we do?" I asked pointing at Lora and myself. Lora was rather quiet, which was not like her.

"Well that's the thing, my team and I are here to bring you two to The House of Dreams, a high school where vampires, werewolves and witches all go to; it's the best high school in the super natural world." he said, just then his cell phone rang and he walked out of the room.

"Ha, so super people go to school." Lora whispered sarcastically, "Lora you okay? You've been really quiet." I asked, looking at her, her eyes looked so sad, I could see she was about to cry, so I hugged her. "I'm fine just a lot to take in, to much for one day." she said against my shoulder. "Lora it'll be okay, we're in this together I'll never leave you. Were sisters right?" she pulled away from me and gave me a sad smile, "Of course, sisters forever." she said sticking out her pinking finger to intertwined with mine. John just stood there looking at us with a smile playing around his lips. Just then we herd loud laughter and a few guys talking to each other.

"Hey guys shut up Arthur's on the phone with Marcus." John shouted and with in 2 seconds all the guys that were at school for the so called 'self defense' classes came in the living room. They immediately froze when they saw us.

"What never saw two girls before?" I snapped at them, I was seriously getting tired of people looking at Lora and I like I were a science project gone wrong.

"We have but not witches, which is kind of new." said Josh, and just then Arthur entered the room. "Girls, bad news you'll have to come with us to The House of Dreams tonight, we can't stay here any longer." Arthur said looking frustrated.

"Wait, how? We have to tell our parents and surly you don't want us to go with only the cloths on our backs." I asked feeling nervous and I didn't know why. "No, you'll go home get your things ready for tonight, leave a note for your parents saying that you ran away or something, make up a story; one of us will come and pick you up at round about midnight. Just stay in your room till then, oh and girls pack what you need and leave what you don't need." and with that he left the room leaving with one of the guy's, who I didn't know the name to because he didn't introduce himself at school. That got me really curious...

After John dropped me off at home I ran upstairs, got my camping bag and started packing in jeans, T-shirts, hoodies, socks, underwear, my pj's, ipod and charger (lets face it who can live without music), cell phone charger, my toiletries and a frame photo of me and Lora on the beach when we were10, looking happy and excited, it was the first time I've ever gone to the beach, what beautiful memories, I sighed happily just thinking about them.