WAIT . WHAT??... I'M THE ONLY WITCH ALIVE??... YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!! Chapter 17

hapter 17

Suanna's POV:

"I'm Lora's.... mother....." I herd Karen say.

I could feel my jaw hit the ground. SHE'SWHAT!?

"Your what?" I herd my self ask in an astonished tone.

She looked at me and gave me a sad smile, "About 15 years ago, I went with one of our search groups because they were having trouble traveling in Europe. We were in London, we went to one of the schools there since the principle was a witch, but the humans didn't know." she said, "But you see this school only had male teachers and I must say they were handsome. I met one of the teachers and for some reason I felt drawn to him and him to me. But of course he didn't know what I was." she said the last part with a sad frown.

"But that didn't really stop us from meeting up while I was in London. We went out to a club a few days after meeting each other and one thing led to another. After that night we still contacted each other. But after a month I found out that I was pregnant, I phoned him and told him. He was ecstatic so I went to England. No one knew why I went there the third time, except Arthur. I went London and so, and I decided to tell him what I was. When I told him I was a vampire he didn't believe me, he thought I was mentally crazy. So to prove my point I showed him by showing him my strength and speed.

"He didn't really like knowing that he slept with a quote 'blood sucking creature from hell'. Unfortunately I ended up killing him since he wouldn't keep his mouth shut." she said the last part with a stone expression, if I didn't know her I would have thought she really didn't care about Lora's dad. But in away that's how she keeps her feeling under control I guess.

She sighed, "And so I came back her, I usually stayed away from people as much as I could which was all the time. The only person that talked to me and came to visit was Arthur and my secretary.

"I remember the exact date; it was on the 5th of May at 9 o'clock at night Arthur and I were in my room talking about what happened and the baby when I started feeling pains. Arthur rushed me into the infirmary and gave birth, and of course after that the nurse knew to but she swore not to tell. Any way I gave birth and the baby was beautiful, unfortunately it looked and smelled human, but I loved my baby even so. But unfortunately I couldn't keep the baby here because if I did people would start talking and I would lose my job. So Arthur decided to take my baby girl, he said that he would put it in gentle and loving hands. I protested but then I let him take my beloved baby go with him." she said the last part with a tear going down her cheek; she wouldn't brake eye contact even though she might be crying.

"I haven't seen her since, till now. I knew she had a loving family. I always watched her and still watch her till today."

I looked at her feeling really sorry and sad, I could feel my eyes begin to water a little imagining her pain, but then I remembered that when Arthur and his group found us they said she was a half blooded vampire...

"Mistress Karen, when Arthur and his group found us he said she was a half blooded vampire. How can that be? If you said she was human?" I asked sort of confused.

She smiled at me, but it didn't reach her eyes, "Well that's the thing, thro the years she grew and even though at birth she smelled human she wasn't really human, just half." she said giving me a real smile this time, I couldn't help but smile back.

There was silence for a few minutes, it wasn't an awkward silence, it was a really calming silence, I was thinking about everything Karen had just told me...

"Arthur loved her? Doesn't he?" I asked; smirking a little, breaking the silence.

She chuckled, "Like I said Anna, your smarter then you look." she said winking at me.