02. Dummy*

If you are going to complain about me mixing up autism and infantilism while reading this chapter, just get tf off. I'm literally done with this.
Happy reading!!

Jay pulled to Louis' school and got out of the car but not before stretching over Louis and opening his door. She went to Louis' side and tried to get the pouting boy out of the car. 

"C'mon baby. Don't be a grumpy little one. Mr. Payne is probably waiting for you. Yeah?" Louis peeked up at his mom at the mention of Mr. Payne waiting for him. Louis nodded and started gurgling around his fist again.

"Good boy. Let's go in now. He would even let you play with those new Legos he brought." Louis giggled at that.

"M-mah"Louis mumbled, lifting his hands up and telling his mommy to carry him in.

Jay smiled and 'lifted' her son up along with his backpack. She went through many hallways and reached to the familiar class that has "Special Education Unit" on its door.

She opened the said door and put her baby down. 

"Hello Mrs. Tomlinson." Mr. Payne greeted his student's mom . "Hey Mr. Payne" She greeted the teacher back.

"Hello! I See that my favorite boy is here" Mr. Payne chuckled ruffling Louis' caramel locks. Louis giggled out loud tilting his head back at that. He took Mr. Payne's hand and started chewing on his shirt sleeve. 

"Ah ah ah Louis what did I say about chewing on other people's clothes? Remember? It's a " Liam trailed off letting Louis finish his sentence. 

"N-no no" Louis said pouting. 

"Good boy! Now let go of me you grumpy kitten." Louis giggled and let go. He started patting his own cheek then found the ceiling interesting.

Jay watched all of this smiling and said "I better get going now Mr. Payne." Liam nodded at this. 

"By the way Li, I would have a guest over tomorrow for dinner. If you're free you can join." She said to her nephew. Liam smiled and nodded. 

"Yeah I would tag along. Okay now go you're running late aunt Jay" Jay nodded at this and crouched down to her son's level who was now trying to eat a Rubik's cube. 

"Baby I gotta go now. Say bye bye." Jay kissed her son's forehead. "B-bah" Louis said patting his saliva covered Rubik's cube on his mommy's face. She stood up and said her goodbyes to Liam and left the classroom.

"No no don't eat that love" Liam said removing the Rubik's cube from Louis' mouth. Louis threw it across the classroom accidentally hitting another student's head. Ethan –the boy who got hit- started wailing. Louis patted his ears frantically and screamed even louder than Ethan. Liam sighed knowing that it's gonna be a long day.

-

After much protest Liam got his class to settle down for reading time. "Okay guys Let's see what we're gonna read today. What do you guys wanna read?" He asked his class. "Disney" said Emma. "Let's look for a Disney story book" He found Peter Pan and started reading out loud. Only few students were paying attention, lot of them were on their own worlds but Liam continued anyway.

Louis was picking on his trousers near his crotch area. Liam saw this and he knew that this is a sign that he wanna go potty. 

"Louis babe, why don't you go potty." Liam said catching Louis' attention. He shook his head signaling that he doesn't wanna go. After all he was a stubborn little kitten. Liam sighed and raised his voice a bit.

"Louis, I know that you wanna go. So please go." Louis gets scared when Liam use that tone. So he did what he knows the best. He covered his ears and screamed frantically shaking his head. Liam got up and brought the crying boy to a hug trying to stop his loud wails.