23. Winnie*

Edited*

When they all piled up into two cars with Harry and Zayn in the driving seats they started their small ride to the park nearby.

Louis has taken the passenger seat like he always does and Anne and Jay are in the backseat of Harry's car.

Harry pulled his car up to the parking lot and parked next to Zayn's car. They all got out and Anne helped Louis out.

"D-da" Louis skipped next to Harry and clung to his hand. Harry smiled down at the boy and turned around to talk to Anne.

"Mom? Gem said that she'd meet us here, right?" He asked. Anne nodded and looked around with others to see if she's anywhere in sight. All the while Louis is tugging on Harry's jacket sleeve trying to get his attention on him. Harry was too occupied with searching Gemma that he ignored the small tugs.

"I guess it's better to call her." Harry said and pulled out his phone. While he's on call Louis let out a small whine but Harry quickly shushed him.

"Hey, Gems, Where are you? We are at the parking lot." Harry said to the phone.

"Wait up, I can see you. I would be there in a second." She said and hung up. Harry pocketed his phone and looked around to see his sister coming to their direction.

All the while Louis tried tugging on Harry's (Technically Liam's) shirt but he got no response. He tried whining but only got shushed again. And that's when all the hell broke free.

Louis let out a loud screech and covered his ears, 'cause his own sounds were too loud for him. He sat on the dirty floor of parking lot.

"Baby, babe, what's wrong? What's wrong?" Harry asked crouching down next to Louis. He tried wrapping an arm around the boy but Louis was rocking back and forth in a recording pace.

"Harry, what happened?" Jay asked, seeing her baby boy crying on the floor. She didn't see any reason either.

"I don't know Jay. He was just standing here and whinin- OH MY GOD. I'm sorry Lou. Daddy is sorry, princess." Realization hit Harry like a high-speed rail. Louis' rocking has stopped now so Harry carefully wrapped his arms around his baby.

"Sweetie, look at me, princess." Louis is too gone into his little fit. His mind didn't comprehend what Harry said. Even though Louis didn't look up at him, Harry kept talking in a gentlest voice he can muster up.

"Baby, I'm sorry love. Daddy was too caught up with searching Gemma. See, she's here. We can even buy ice cream. We can play in the swings. Daddy will push you so high. Shh love. Don't cry, princess." Harry kept cooing at Louis till he calmed down.

A little crowd has formed around them. People want nothing but poke their noses in other people's business. But Harry didn't care who is watching when he placed a small peck to Louis' still trembling lips. 

He scooped the boy up from the dirty ground and walked to his car with a little bump in his steps to make Louis calm down more. The boy was still sniffling. He unlocked his car and get into the backseat with Louis. He laid down on his back and put Louis on his chest.

"Princess? Tell daddy what you wanted to say out there. Did you want something baby?" Harry asked, running his fingers through Louis' hair. He placed kisses on Louis' hair repeatedly.

"D-da" Louis just whimpered and cuddled more into Harry's chest.

Then Harry remembered something. He still has that giant teddy in his trunk. And that is a great way to calm his still sniffling boy down.

"Wanna see something daddy got for you?" Harry asked sitting down with Louis on his lap. Louis didn't say anything, he just laid there.

"Still angry with daddy? Don't wanna look at daddy?" Harry teased while nuzzling into Louis hair. Louis just hummed a little under his breath, not as a response to Harry but as a tool to calm himself down.