25. The First day*

Edited*

-1 year later-

"Louis, come here, right now. God, daddy is exhausted baby!" Harry said running after a naked Louis. That just made Louis' giggles louder and his pace faster.

"Alright, fine. Don't come here. Daddy will just go. Bye, princess!" Harry said and hid behind a door. He soon heard the sound of Louis' soft little feet hitting the ground.

"D-Dad-dy?" Louis tried calling out for Harry but got no response. Louis' speech is lot better now with the help of a speech therapist.

"D-Daaaaaa" He tried again. Harry had to hold back his fond coo when he saw through the crack of the door Louis sit down on the floor, already tired from looking for his daddy. He rubbed his eyes and looked around again. His blue eyes brimmed with tears thinking his daddy has left him for being a naughty boy. (Ew remembered that rotten piece of meat. *gags*) Harry noticed this and decided to come out.

"Aw, boo. Daddy didn't leave you. He's here!" Harry said, finally coming out of his hiding place right before Louis could start crying.

Louis' head snapped up and he let out a loud squeal before jumping into Harry's open arms. Harry chuckled and picked up the boy. He sat Louis on his hip and started walking to the direction of their room.

Louis lives with Harry now. Harry's request of bringing Louis to his place was finally accepted like three days ago by Jay after much begging and whining. You see, Jay is practically Harry's second mom now. So he has no shame on whining to her like a 2 years old. This is Louis' first day of staying with Harry.

"Now, princess, wait here till daddy finds some jammies for you. Alright?" Harry asked while placing Louis on their bed and kissing his forehead.

"Y-yes." Louis said smiling at Harry. When Harry turned around Louis lost interest in whatever they were doing and he got down from the bed. He walked up to one of three big suitcases that was filled with his toys and opened it.

"B-bee bee" He mumbled to himself as he looked through his many Barbie dolls to find the one he loves the most. The one with long brown hair and a long light pink princess dress on. It's not like he doesn't love others but we all have this special someone.

"B-BEEEEE" He yelled out when he found the one he wants. Harry came running out of their closet.

"What? What happened? Lou? Are you okay? Baby? Are you hurt?" He ran up to Louis and examined his body for any bruise like a crazy man. Louis giggled so loudly at that, throwing his head back like he always does. He fell to the ground laughing while clutching his tummy. Harry stood there dumbfounded.

"D-da-da-ddy" he gasped out through his laughter while pointing to Harry's frog face.

"Oi, don't scare me like that. I went to a cardiac arrest." Harry said, putting on an offended face but he couldn't help the fond seeping out of his face when he saw how happy Louis looks.

Louis finally stopped laughing and cuddled to Harry.

"Alright, angel. As seeing you're done with laughing at daddy," Harry said sending the boy a teasing look and continued. "can we dress you up now?" Harry asked picking up the boy who leaned his head against Harry's shoulder and played with his doll's hair. Harry didn't get a response from Louis but that's alright 'cause he knows that Louis has already lost interest in the boring conversation.

He set Louis on the bed and helped the boy to get dressed in his clothes for the night.

"Okay, go to sleep, little one." Harry said pulling back the covers for Louis. He tucked Louis in and kissed his forehead.