28. Holding You Close

To tell Harry was nervous is an understatement. What if he messed up his speech? Well, it's not a long speech since Louis loses his attention on something very quickly. But what if he did something that makes Louis cry? Is Louis okay now? Is he looking for Harry? What if Louis is having one of those days he doesn't even wanna go near a cloth? Well, Harry would definitely postpone the wedding if the last one is the case.

There was a knock on the hotel room door. Harry muttered a 'Come in'.

"You ready, Haz?" Gemma asked walking into the room with a warm smile. Harry turned around and his nervousness is very visible on his face. Gemma burst out laughing.

"What?" Harry snapped.

"God, your face! Don't be so nervous, little bro. It's just Louis and us." Gemma said putting a hand on Harry's shoulder.

"But what if I mess everything up?" Harry dared to ask it out loud but it sounded dumb, even for his own ears.

"What the fuck are you talking about? Did you mess anything up till now? No. So, no, you are not gonna mess anything up and you're gonna do great." Gemma said shaking her brother for emphasis.

"Yeah, okay, I got this. I can do this." Harry said, mostly convincing himself than Gemma. Gemma nodded.

"Let's go! We gotta be there before Louis, in case you didn't realize that yet." Gemma said winking at the end. Harry laughed a little and nodded.

-

"God, Lou, you're so beautiful baby." Jay basically swooned. Louis giggled at his mommy's silliness.

"T'ank 'oo" He mumbled happily. Then he remembered that he haven't seen daddy since he left him here saying that he'd be back in five.

"D-dad-dy?" Louis asked making Jay and Liam coo.

"You will see him soon, okay? Now be a good boy and let LiLi put these shoes on you." Liam grabbed the white heels and sat Louis on a chair. He put the heels on him. Louis stood up and balanced himself, giggling all the time.

He loved how he looked like a princess in the big white dress he's wearing. And the tiara on his head is just adding more to the game. Louis looked at himself in the mirror for the 139th time and giggled at how beautiful he looks.

"Alright!" Jay said and hugged her baby boy from behind.

The door opened and Gemma walked in.

"Harry is ready." She said smiling at Louis who looked at her curiously. He squealed at the mention of his daddy's name.

"D-dadadada" He started chanting, making everyone let out a fond laugh.

"Alright, let's go to your daddy then. Shall we?" Jay asked and placing a kiss on Louis cheek afterwards. Louis nodded eagerly. Gemma handed him his wedding bouquet. Louis examined it carefully.

"Don't leave mommy's side till mommy gives your hand to daddy, okay?" Jay asked looking at Louis. Louis nodded and whined. He wants to see daddy.

"Okay, okay. Let's go." Jay smiled.

-

They walked to the start of the aisle and 'Can't Help Falling In Love' by Elvis Presley started playing. Everyone stood up from their seats making Harry look at the other end of the aisle. Louis stood there smiling brightly, clutching his mommy's hand and his wedding bouquet in the other hand. Harry's face glowed with a big smile.

Louis looked around to find his daddy and found him standing directly from him at the other end of the aisle. He squealed and tried to run to his daddy but Jay stopped him, muttering something to his ear. Louis whined a bit but nodded. All of this only made Harry's fond smile grow.

Jay started guiding Louis down the aisle who has found interest in how his heels would peek out of his dress with every step he takes. But soon found himself looking forward and seeing Harry standing there with his glowing smile.

Harry's smile made Louis smile. Not just a smile, it's a full smile which makes the crinkles by his eyes visible and his eyes twinkle with a hint of happiness.

They have reached the end without even realizing it. Jay smiled warmly at Harry and gave him her baby's hand. Not just her baby. Louis is her everything, her only reason to live, her only source of happiness. That's why she couldn't help the stray tear that escaped her eyes.

"Take care of him." She mumbled, looking straight into Harry's eyes. Harry nodded with his same reassuring smile decorating his lips. Jay smiled back and wiped the tear away before sitting next to Anne.

-

By the time of grooms' speeches, Harry is the first one to go.

"Princess, I don't care if you were different, because a difference is what I always wanted. This difference is what made us meet each other, what made us fall in love with each other, what made us come this far." He paused a little without being able to control his smile. "I want you as my lover, my best friend and my husband for the eternity and more. I love you, my pretty princess. I love you so much." Harry said all of this looking at Louis who's too busy admiring the single flower on Harry's suit. But his head snapped up when Harry said that he loves him.

"P-pwincess w-wuw too, dad-dy" Louis cheered, making everyone coo.

He may not understand half of the things that happened there. He may not understand that he's stuck with the goofy frog that he calls daddy forever now. But he knew that he belongs in his daddy's arms and he knew that he would do anything for his daddy.

"Now you may kiss your groom."

So that's what they did. Harry pulled his world closer to him and connected their lips together. Louis didn't have any hesitation about kissing back. The crowd cheered loudly making Louis whimper and cover his eyes immediately but Harry was quick to pull his princess's head closer to his chest and covered his other ear with his palm. Louis relaxed, listening to his daddy's heartbeat.

That's where they belong; right next to each other, holding each other close. 

****

(Word Count 1036)

A/N - THEY GOT MARRIED!!!!!!! 

AND WHAT THE FLIPPING PANCAKES GUYS?? 1K VOTES?? IM GONNA DIE. 

But seriously Thank you so much guys! You all are so amazing! My jaw hurts from smiling so hard today. I never even expected one read for this book, let alone 1K votes. I love you all sfm. 

*a hug and kisses on your cheeks*

^ Take yours before you go! (: xxx

So.... How are you and your loved ones? Hope all are fine! 

Stay happy and healthy my babies! (: 

QOTC - Have you ever gotten drunk? If so what's the funniest experience while drunk?

Answer - Yes. Lmfao it was at a party at my place. My cousin was drunk and was throwing up. She kept hugging the toilet and refused to leave it there alone. She basically acted like the toilet was her boyfriend. I was drunk too. So I stayed with her 'till another cousin came and slapped my other cousin to make her remember. I laughed so hard the next day but I wanted to bang my head against a wall from embarrassment too. 

-Ash