✗ THIRTY-THREE ✗

Sebastian's ass hurt

He still hasn't recovered from the MDMA flowing in his bloodstreams so he had been lying in his bed, the serotonin in his body depleted so he was too groggy to do anything. He also hasn't recovered from every unspeakable act he did with Niko, the memories from Saturday etched in his brain like ripped pieces of a polaroid attached to the walls in his mind.

Everything about how Niko whispered those delightfully sinful things of what he was going to do him to the soft hands trailing beneath his clothes, the roughness of Niko's fingers tugging at his hairs, the smooth mouths intertwining as explosions went off his head. Sebastian shivered at the bare memory of it.

Rrrr. Rrrr.

His lips quivered. Mustering the strength to move for the first time in the last few hours, he rolled over to his left side and reached for his phone.

Hey, whatcha up to?

It was Arissa.

Nothing. He typed back. Why?

The Duchess of Belgravia wants her toys.

'Duchess of Belgravia' was undoubtedly Denise and toys were obviously drugs.

Why are you talking to me then? Niko's the dealer. XD

I don't have his number. Besides, Niko kind of scares me.

Sebastian remembered when he first met Niko. To be honest, he was a little scared of him too. Mainly because Niko hung out with Roger and was one of those boys who would beat up boys like him. It was a Universal social construct imbedded the youth of today but now that he knew Niko, all traces of fear disappeared and became replaced with this unkillable mirth that filled him to the brim.

He's not scary, I promise. But if you want, I can take you to go see him and pick up some toys for the Duchess. Where do you we live?

We met four days ago and now you want to know where I live? What if you were a potential axe murderer?

You got me. :) okay, how about we meet at a cafe somewhere?

aight sounds dope; there's this cute shisha lounge at knightsbridge i really like. it's called mamounia. meet there?

Yeah, okay. 

Sebastian hurriedly plucked himself out of the bed and put on some proper clothes- proper clothes being not a pair of boxers and a musty old t-shirt. He dashed downwards and muttered a quick "I'll be home before dinner" before making a getaway to the door when his mother, Juliet, cleared her throat.

"Oi, wait! Sebastian, come here. I want to talk to you."

Sebastian walked back, annoyed. "Mum, what's wrong? I need to go. I told you I'll be back and I'll call you if anything changes."

"Well, where are you going?"

"To a place." 

"Where?"

Shisha lounge didn't sound kid friendly. "It's a cafe, Mum. I'm going out for coffee."

"With who?"

"It's with whom, mother."

"Don't be smart with me!"

"I'm going to meet a friend and I'm keeping her waiting-"

His mother arched her eyebrows, condescendingly. "Her?" 

Jesus Christ, even his mother knew it was physically impossible for him to be straight. 

"Yes, aren't I allow to have friends of the opposite sex or is this still the eighteenth century?"

"Sebastian," she scowled, "I just want to make sure your priorities are in order. I'm glad you have friends- and you're being social- but I want to make sure you're still maintaining your grades."

His mind flashed to his recent History mark, which was harbouring just above the pass line on a pathetic 56% and was now a piece of paper crumpled and hidden underneath a stack of textbooks. He was shocked when he got it back- he had always been, through and through, a fantastic student in History. Clear A plus. Until Niko of course.

"I'm fine, mum. I'm still a genius and all."

Sebastian's mother steadily scanned Sebastian for a hint of a lie and bit her lip. "Alright, then go. Have fun- don't stay out too late and-"

"Who shouldn't stay out too late?" barked another voice from the doorway. There was a clatter of the door being slammed into its hinges. Sebastian winced. Greg was home.

A bitter taste explodes in Sebastian's mouth but it's not because of the drugs he imbibed yesterday or anything wrong he ate. "Nothing," he replies, "I'm just going to go out."

"Where?"

"Places."

"'Aight, with who?"

"A girl," quipped my mother, selling Sebastian out with this cheerful, playful smile, as Sebastian glared daggers at his mother and regarded his stepfather as Greg licked his lips and squinted his beady eyes. As usual, the smell of beer, cigarette smoke and stale sweat permeated the air surrounding Greg as he shifted closer to the kitchen and dumped his workbag on the kitchen table.

"So maybe you aren't bearing the flag of the rainbow fag parade."

"Greg," admonished his mother. 

"Whatever," Sebastian gritted his teeth, the sound of blood rushing filling my ears. He didn't need this right now. "Just leave me alone."

"Now listen here, boy, don't you-"

But Sebastian wasn't having anything of it. He marched right out of there, the rebellion in his soul burning brighter than his youth- because that was what he had left: the rebellion Niko taught him to raise, the rebellion that was dying to pour out.

-

whooo. sebastian managed to stand up for himself. wehoo.

please vote and comment. xx and dedicated to mnjkns for voting and supporting this story!