44.

--/--/--
timeless.

and he didn't. he never saw the wicked man again. but he sure was ready, always ready just in case they decided to kidnap or attack him. and jimin always felt as if he was being watched, call him paranoid or whatever. that man was unpredictable, jimin couldn't read a single emotion off that face. even when he was smiling. yet, jimin knew one thing, whenever that man had a slight grin, he know it didn't mean well.

and as for yoongi, no. yoongi's dead, i meant what jimin felt about the death. jimin had built a shrine for his ex-lover, a place where he could pretend as if he was talking to yoongi. and he'd visit the grave every now and then, meaning almost every week.

the hazelnut haired boy had changed after the death. it was inevitable, he didn't become obsessed with rituals and bringing back the dead. he was depressed, it was recognised by his doctor and so naturally he was prescribed with anti-depressant medication.

he didn't show his any sign of sorrow outside his room. only under the covers and in darkness, then he would cry aloud. but jimin didn't want to die. he didn't want to kill himself over the grief of losing yoongi. because he knows yoongi, even if he had only known him for a year. he knows that yoongi would be mad at him for giving up. like how he did.

it took him so long to find the reason why should he continue living, when he only had his sister left. but one day it came to him, talking to a picture of yoongi. specifically the one that they had taken together, the one that yoongi attached to his letter.

but someone or something spoke to him it was almost like a whisper, or maybe it was just himself. and he wanted to believe it was yoongi who talked to him. and the voice said:

"you have to live"

"for yoongi...
i have to live for
yoongi"

--end of alternate ver.1/2--

a//n
ok i lied, this'll be the last
update for the next three/two days.
and as u can see this is
alternative ver.1 ;) see y'all in a jiffy.
A LONG JIFFY KMS.