Chapter 31

* Anastasia's P.O.V *

Elijah and I spent 1 year in the English country side and we decided to return to Mystic Falls . I stil wouldn't forgive them . I refused and Elijah knew that . We stepped off of the plane and got in Elijah's car ( Black BMW Convertible ) and drove through town and past the high school where Elena, Stefan , Caroline , Matt and Tyler were walking out . Thier jaw dropped and Elijah sped by . I sighed .

" What is it , angel ? " Elijah asked .
" I hate everyone . " I muttered .
Elijah rollled his eyes through his sunglasses .
" I don't think it's healthy for you to hate everyone . " he said , chuckling .

I shot him a glare and he put a hand on my leg.

" Relax , love . " he said gently .

" I'm just not in a rush to see people who metaporically slapped me across the face . " I said .
" I know and if they hurt you , we'll kill them together . Fair ? " he asked .
I nodded .

Elijah laughed as he pulled into the Mikealson manor .
" I'm staying in the car . " I muttered .
" No you're not . We're going to handle this like normal people . " Elijah said , opening the door for me .

I burst out lauging .
" Normal ? Us ? " I asked .
Elijah rolled his eyes .
" Hahaha. Very funny . " he said , drly .

I laughed as he put an arm around my waist and lead me inside . Rebeka , Kol and Klaus were in the foyer and they paused when they saw us .

" Elijah ! Anna ! " Rebeka squealed as she got up to hug him.

She turned to me and was about to hug me when I moved closer to Elijah and further from her . Rebeka looked hurt .

" She won't speak to you Rebeka . She won't speak to any of us . " Klaus said .

Elijah growled and pulled me closer .
" Welcome back . " Kol said akwardly .

" Yes well , we should be going . I just came to say hello . " Elijah said .
" WOW ! WHAT A ROCK ! " Rebeka said , grabbing my hand to look at the ring .

I snatched it back .

" Isn't it on the wrong finger ? " Klaus asked .
" No . Elijah said . We're going to get married and spend eternity together . Another thing I stopped in to tell you . " he said and we walked out .

Akward ...............