Chapter 39

* Elena's P.O.V *

Aunt Anna just walked out of the classroom and everyone watched Mr. Brown check her out . EWW ! Gross , he's like 10 years older then her ! Next time I forget my lunch , Elijah is bringing it ! After class , several people came up and asked me if Anna was really my aunt and a few guys asked if she was single .

* Anastasia's P.O.V *

I got home and Elijah was sitting on the couch , reading the newspaper .

" Newspaper . Hot . " I said , walking in and shrugging out of my leather jacket .

He smiled and patted his lap as I walked over and sat down .

" How did it go ? " Elijah asked .
" Well ...  the teachers were hitting on me. " I said .
" Oh .... " he said .
" But I told them I was engaged like 10 times . Elijah, don't doubt me and I won't doubt you . " I said .

He smiled and pulled me into a kiss .
" Deal . " he said , pulling me closer .

" Family dinner tonight , I already called your siblings . " I said in between kissing .

" Alright , I've got to go take care of some bussiness , but I'll be back in plenty of time. " he said .

I nodded and yawned .

He chuckled .

" Get some rest , angel . You look tierd . " he said .
I nodded , kissing him one last time before walking upstairs and slipping into a nightgown and flopping into bed .

- Dream -

" Anna, come one . The wedding is about to start . " Elena said , tugging on me . I was wearing a long white gown with a flowing train . I smiled as Elena and I walked to the end of the aisle and I gasped .All of my friends were there cheering and there was already a woman in white at the alter with Elijah and it wasn't me .

" I love you . You are my world and I love you more then there are stars in the galaxy . My life is about you now . It always has been . I'm so deeply in love with you that a second without you feels like an eternity. Promise you'll be mine and never leave my side . I love you , Tatiana Petrova . "

I gasped as they kissed right in front of me and when I blinked . They were gone and I was all alone ... back in my coffin .

" NO ! PLEASE ! NO ! ELIJAH ! NO ! WHY ! LET ME OUT ! PLEASE I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK TO SLEEP  ! PLEASE , I BEG YOU ! " I screamed and I heard the lock of the chains . Shaking , lots of shaking .... 

" ANNA ! ANGEL , WAKE UP ! WHAT'S WRONG ? ! " asked a startled Elijah

I opened my eyes and I was hysterical in my sleep , crying and thrashing in hysterics .
" Anna , shhh ... shh... " Elijah said , pulling me close.
" Please don't do that to me . " I whispered .
" Don't do what , love ? " he asked .
" P-Put me back in my coffin .Please Elijah , I'll go mad . " I said . 
" Is that what you're worried about ? That will never happen to you again . " he said , kissing my forehead and pulling me into his arms .

He rocked me awhile and then left for his bussiness , leaving me alone . I decided to try and take another nap , so I laid down and fell asleep .

* Elijah's P.O.V *

I met up with Kol at the mannor where we were asked to pardon a few vampires .
" Hey , brother . How are you ? " Kol asked cheerily .

" Fine . I suppose . But I'm worried . " I said.

" About what ? " Kol asked .
" Anna . She's .... been having nightmares the last few weeks . I haven't said anything about them because I know that if she knows that they wake me up , she'll sleep in the guest bedroom  . " I explained .
" What are they about ? " Kol inquired .