Chapter 44

* Taitana'a P.O.V *

I slipped into a purple gown and pulled my hair in a high ponytail . I walked over to Klaus's door and knocked.

" WHAT ? " he asked .
" Darling , it's me . " I said and he opened the door and smiled.

" Hello , Tatia . " he said , pulling me through the door and into a kiss.

I smiled . I'd missed him terribly .After our kiss , I helped him tie his gold tie to go with his purple shirt to match my dress and we walked downstairs , hand in hand . Elena was already there dressed in a cream dress with Stefan . Kol and Katherine walked through the door together and Rebeka was downstairs talking to Jeremey. Our family . Our VERY disfunctional family . We glided down stairs and Trevor and Rose followed . We talked a little and waited until finally Elijah appeared at the top of the stairs alone . I could tell none of us had gotten used to seeing him alone. It wasn't natural for Anastasia to not be on his arm or at his side . He looked so hard , like stone as he decended to join us . Everyone grew quiet .
" Hello, Eljah . " I said , putting a hand on his arm .

He said nothing , only nodded . Rose appeared at his side and started to flirt with him . Everyone resumed conversation to a normal volume and I made sure I kept an eye on Rose . That bitch was after my sister's man . I guess he should be happy , but she's throwing herself all over him ! It took everything I had not to rip her apart . I listened to thier conversation :

" It's been awhile , Elijah . Do you remember the last time we met ? " she asked .
" I do . In England . " he said .

Rose giggled .
" You seem different . Uptight . We'll have to change that . " she said.

Everyone got quiet and turned to her .

" How dare you ! " Rebeka snapped bitterly .

" You are not going to change anything ! Don't you see ? We're all hurting ! " Elena said .

" Anastasia Petrova was our family and you walk in and act like you're all that matters ! " Kol said .

Rose looked embarresed .
" I-I thought she was dead . " she whimpered .

Elijah's eye twitched and he cringed , stiffening and clenching his jaw .

The double doors of the mannor were pulled open by two fimiliarly slender arms . Our jaws dropped . A woman in a floor lenght black ballgown was in front of us . Her dark hair in slight curls framing her elegant face . Her black satin dress was cut in a deep V at the neck that went all the way to her belly button and there was a slit up one leg . Her lips were painted bright crimson and she was the most beautiful woman we'd ever seen . I looked closer ... features similiar to my own . My sister ! Anastasia ! She looked just like nothing had ever happend to her as she walked in , pausing in front of us .
" Dead ? I don't see anyone dead here . " Anna said , forcing a smile out of everyone except Elijah , who was still in shock . Rose and Trevor looked scared .

" Anastasia ? " Klaus asked .
" The one an only . " she said .

Elena and Rebeka ran up and hugged her. Next it was Kol , Jeremey and Stefan . Klaus was after them and then I walked up and pullled my delicate sister into my arms .

" I've missed you , Anya . " I said .
" And I you , Tati . " she said .

After that , she pulled away and stood a few feet away from Elijah . They both ran into eachother's arms and Elijah twirled her around .
" Way to make an entrance , Angel . " he said .

" Sorry I haven't been around . " she said .

He put her down and pulled her into a passionate kiss .

" But how ? " Kol asked .
Anna turned around and faced us with Elijah's arm securely around her small waist .
" Bonnie . She did a spell to bring me back . " I said .

" Bonnie ? " Elena asked .
Anna nodded.

She glared at the stunned Rose and Trevor and walked over to them .

" Anastasia , this is Rose and that's Trevor . I pardoned them earlier . " Elijah explained , squeezing her hand .

She looked from one to another with a sceptical face .

" I respect your wishes to pardon them, Elijah , but I don't think I like them . " she said .

Kol and Klaus burst out laughing.
" ANNA'S BACK ! " they yelled and everyone burst out laughing.

Anna rolled her eyes and walked over to talk with Stefan and Elena . Something caught my attention . I heard a heartbeat in a room full of vampires . A heartbeat that wasn't there until my sister walked through the door .

---- Why doesn't Anna like Rose and Trevor ? Comment me , fan me , vote ------------------------------