Author's Note

And so our story closes .... leaving the original family for now . One door closes and another one opens .

* Author *

Thanks everyone for reading and commenting ! I will be absolutely sure to upload this story with Nikolina's life in a few weeks . Wonder what will happen next ? Will  she find love like her parent ?

A speacial thanks to @Unasanta , @JuanMendoza4 , @ImRandom04 and so many more for your comments and support  .

Make sure you comment , fan and vote . Check in with this story in a few weeks and I'll upload it if I get enough comments requesting it . Thanks .

~ Katherine ~

----- Recently ----

Okay , so the door creaked back open . I got alot of requests to do a sequel and I started one called the " The Story of the Original family " .  ( It's on my profile ) 

Preview : 

* This is a sequeal to " The Story of the Other Original Petrova " ( Please read it before reading this one ) * Nikolina Petrova-Mikaelson is part of the most notorious and respeceted vampire family ever to walk this earth. Maybe because they are THE oldest vampires ever recorded . Nikolina is a half human , half vampire hybrid after her mother , Anastasia Petrova, an original vampire , was brought back from the dead as a human and married Nikilona's father , Elijah . Follow the original family as it rules the vampire world with an iron fist .Love , death , drama and much more await you as you join them on thier journey of love and the sacred bond of family .