Chapter 8

"Like they either-" Sam tried to swallow the lump in his throat, each option he thought of sounding as intimidating "They either kill her off or... our (Y/n) ends up pregnant too."

"Wh- what?" Dean blinked "No, man't that's- no it can't happen, it's just-"

"What?" Sam cut him off "Stupid? Is it, Dean? That's the only thing I can think of. Yeah she was pregnant before and yeah they didn't incorporate that in the show but it's twins now. Her belly's gonna grow twice as fast and twice in size, and that is definitely something you cannot hide." he threw his arms in the air and Dean clenched his jaw.

He really didn't know what he wanted less. To lose the woman he loves or to have to endure you getting pregnant with his brother's child when he wished so badly he could be the one to make you a mother.

"I mean if you have any other ideas shoot but- I- I seriously have not stopped thinking about it ever since she told me about her pregnancy and I'm- I'm terrified. I mean the pregnancy aspect scares and excites me at the same time and I-" he shook his head "I don't know about it but the-" he swallowed thickly, fighting the unpleasant feeling in his chest "The other aspect I can't even dare to think about for longer than a second, Dean."

"Don't be stupid, Sam. She's been pregnant before and they just gave her a break, didn't let her appear on many episodes and actually found a way for her to be in the season finale without her belly showing or anything." Dean shrugged, trying not to let it show how both options disturbed him greatly "They're gonna do it again, twins or not. The fans love her, man, they are not just gonna-" he cut himself off, unable to say the word.

"How do you know about the fans?" Sam raised an eyebrow.

"Freaking Google, ok? Doesn't matter anymore." he shook his head but Sam's eyes remained on him for a few seconds.

"Yeah, right." Sam let out a long sigh before clenching his jaw "I sure hope things turn out to be better."

"It will be that way. It has to." Dean said in a rough voice "(Y/n) will make sure of that, I have faith in her."

Sam raised an eyebrow "You think? I mean she does know that we are not just fictional characters but-"

"But nothing." Dean said more firmly "She won't let this happen. She'll be willing to take every fucking plot twist there is but she won't allow this to happen. I know she won't." his voice became weaker, almost cracking by the doubts and fears that still clouded his vision.

"If she really has a say in this." Sam whispered the only thing that Dean was scared to admit "Because I am afraid she doesn't and whatever happens to her is going to be-"

"Shut up." Dean growled, not having realized how his fists had clenched so tight it started to hurt.

When he looked up at Sam he saw that unlike him the younger Winchester had the kicked puppy look on his face. Dean was angry that some writer had to decide his fate, furious that he would probably be unable to do a single thing about it and save you in the end, while his brother was trying his hardest to keep the pieces of his heart from falling apart completely at the thought of losing the woman he loved so much.

"Sorry, Sam." he mumbled, running a hand down his face when he realized he had growled like an animal at his brother.

"Don't." Sam whispered "It's not your fault, I- I shouldn't have brought it up in the first place. It's just-" he rushed, running a hand through his hair "The thought of losing her is- It's killing me."

"We won't lose her, Sammy. I'll go through heaven and fucking hell if anything happens to her."

"I know you will." Sam sighed, giving him a half smile "We both would, and that's our problem. But that's how it's always been, not gonna change now. I just-" he paused for a moment, looking around "I just wish she could be here to see this. I wish I could be able to give her all of this, I wish- Gosh, she deserves this and so much more." he breathed out, his eyes falling on a framed picture of you and, what he assumed, your daughter "So much." he whispered to himself.