Mentor lost

Three more months of training has passed, with each of us achieving new bounds of skill with each passing day. Nate has become particularly skilled in sneaking and dodging. "Where are ya, little rat bastard" the enemy says looking for Nate, not hearing him sneak up behind. The enemy quickly spins around by coincidence and spots Nate. "Ha, found ya" the enemy says with a quick downward slash of his ice blade. Nate spins and ducks under to the enemy's exposed side and plunges his dagger deep into his ribcage. He then gets on the man's back and stabs him in the back of the neck, severing his spinal cord and killing him.

Nate stands up with his messy brown hair blowing in the wind and bends to search the body. His brown leather combat pants and brown with red accent leather jacket making no noise as he moves his body. He moves around the corpse's clothes with his black fingerless gloves saying "There has to be some kind of radio or something on his body". He finds nothing and stands up, his black combat boots silent as he walks out of the room. Unbeknownst to him, his silvery blue eyes glint off a camera in the corner of the yard.

Viktoria has advanced a lot in speed, learning the skills of parrying and counterattacking. "Allight girly, let's see what ya can do" the enemy says rushing towards her with an ice greatsword. Viktoria draws her katana and assumes a defensive position. The enemy swings his greatsword downwards at her with a scream. Viktoria blocks the sword with a strike and within the blink of an eye, slices off the man's right arm and slashing through his midsection. Sheathing her blade she begins to search the body.

Viktoria's black hair pony tailed down the back of her white half dress, shoulders and forearms wrapped in leather. Searching the pockets of the deceased enemy she finds a phone. "Yes!" she exclaims pressing the power button to find it dead. "Ah damn" she says putting it into her dark blue jeans pocket. She then takes out her katana to check her eye which had been bruised in an earlier altercation, the brown irises gleaming off the blade. Sheathing her sword she tightens the laces on her black high boots and walks off. With a camera following her through the room.

Charlyse had become very accurate and fast at drawing her revolver. "Three targets, all around the same height, fat" she thinks to herself "Should be easy". "Hey you!" one of the guys say, drawing an ice sword and sprinting towards her. Charlyse draws her firearm and sends a bullet flying right between the eyes of the assailant. "Gotcha little girl" one says from on side of her going to slash with an axe. Charlyse twists her arm to the side and fires two bullets into the man's chest, putting him on the ground. The last one runs towards her but sees her aiming and rolls. As he rolls, charlyse pulls the trigger, hitting the enemy right in the crotch. She walks up to him and plants a bullet in his forehead, holstering her sidearm.

Her long brown hair got caught in the holster as she put her gun away into the leather holder attached to her light blue ripped jeans. Searching the bodies for any sort of communication device, she tips them over with her cowgirl boots. Finding nothing she stands up disappointed, straightening her red and white plaid button up shirt, and walking out of the room. Before she exits she notices a glint of a camera in her brown eyes but ignores it.

Taylor had gotten exceedingly skilled at firing very fast and not having recoil. "Wow, twenty people, i hit the jackpot" she thinks to herself. Walking out into the courtyard she whistles to Get everyone's attention. "Alright assholes, come at me" she says drawing her twin pistols. The entire courtyard seemed to move as everyone rushed at her. She points her pistols at the far sides of the room, blasting through from the outside in, the bodies and barrels smoking at the end. "You guys were boring" she says walking into the center.

Her glasses gleamed off the sunlight over her grey-blue eyes, with her black hair shining in the rays. Placing the radio she found on a body in her black pants pocket, she kicks a rock with red running shoes. Sitting down on a bench she begins to wonder where the others are. She stands up and straightens her red t-shirt and continues out of the room, not noticing the camera in one of the columns.

Me, i've gotten pretty strong i guess, getting used to these powers. I'm so calm to, so at peace. "Where is she motherfuckers!" i yell kicking down the door to the guard barracks. So maybe that calm thing was a lie. I grab one guard by the arm and sending spikes of stone through his body, turning him into a pincushion. I pick him up by the leg and swing him into two more guards, impaling them. One of them picks up a gun and shoots me in the chest. "Wrong move asshole" i say gripping the air around his arms, tearing them out of their sockets. Another guard runs at me with a sword slash, which i promptly block with a steel arm blade, the continuing to cut through his body.

"Shit, kill this guy" one of the guards say while shooting ice at me. I blast a gout of fire at him, incinerating his body at the spot, then turn to the rest of the guards in the room. Cracking my neck, i form steel razors in my palms and send them flying into the remaining guards, eviscerating them. All but one. "Where do you think you're going" i say to the guard that has just started to run. I shoot his wrists with ice spikes, crucifying him to the wall. Walking up to him, i see him begin to shake. "Alright, i'm gonna try asking nicely" i say. Suddenly i have a change of heart and smash my fist into his right shoulder, shattering the bone "You guys kidnapped a dear friend and mentor of mine" i say with a snarl "Where is she". "I-i don't know what you're talking about" he snivels. I kick his left knee with my black military boots, snapping it in half.

I show him a hole in my leather biker jacket "You see this, you guys ripped my jacket, if i wasn't already so pissed off i'd kill you just for that" i growl at him. "Now tell me where she is" i say gripping his neck. "I'm telling the truth man, i don't know where she is" he says with a gulp "The boss would know, he's at the western watchtower right now". "Now please let me go kind sir" he says with a cowering tone. "No" i say snapping his neck, blood spraying on my long black hair and in my golden brown eyes. "Goddammit" i say cleaning my eyes out with water control. I brush off my black jeans and start out of the room, sensing the camera watching me but ignoring it.

I walk into a square room connecting to the western watchtower, which was closer than i thought it would be. "Hey hey hey, asshole" I hear Nate say walking into the room with Viktoria. "Wow, what a coincidence guys" i say with a laugh. "Taylor, put me down" i hear from the corridor. "No, nothing will harm my love, i must protect" i hear from a different voice. "Seems like they are still the same old lovebirds" Nate says with a snicker. "Taylor, Charlyse, hurry up" i say to them. Taylor walks into the room carrying Charlyse and puts her down "What, i'm a trusty guard pup" Taylor says with a smile. "Well, the guy that knows where she is is in this watchtower, what do ya say guys" i ask "Wanna bust in and kick ass". "Hell yea, let's get this on" Viktoria says smashing down the door.