Clothing

Stavanger is a cold city. I know this because there is snow everywhere, and the water is frozen over. I'm not bothered by the cold, being able to control it directly. Nate however........ "Oh my god ,why is it so cold" Nate says walking beside me. "I don't know, maybe because we are in Norway, during winter" I tell him. "Why's it gotta be so cold though" he retorts. "I didn't dress for this" he says wearing a t shirt and pants. "You have a point, maybe we should find a clothing store" I say looking at him shivering. Luckily for us, we arrived at a clothing shop just then. "Dear lord, my prayers have been fucking answered" he says going through the door. I take a step back and look at the store. "Something feels off" I think to myself. "Come on dumb ass, i'd like some warm clothes" Nate says from inside.

I shrug my shoulders and enter the shop. A bell rings when i walk in, and a lady comes from around the corner. "Welcome to my quaint little shop" she says in Norwegian, with my Sentinel powers translating. "Thank you ma'am" I reply. "Can I help you two?" she asks us. The lady had long blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. She was wearing a short sleeve plain T shirt with faded blue jeans. Nate came up to her chin. "Ah, yes ma'am, we need some warm clothes that can fit him" I point at Nate. I then look at Nate and see him staring at the woman, drooling slightly. "Nate, you okay man?" I ask him. "Huh, oh yeah, i'm okay" he says, snapping out of whatever he was doing.

"Well, we can see what fits you" the woman says smiling "Follow me please". She walks to an aisle of clothing and starts taking some down. Nate follows close behind her, almost trance like. "These might look nice on you, the handsome young man you are" she says with a twinkle in her eye. All of a sudden I got dizzy. The woman noticed and asked "Are you okay sir?". "Yeah, i'm good" I assure her. "Well, if you need anything, you only need to ask" she says turning around " Follow me, Nate was it?". "Yes ma'am, that's me, but you can call me whatever you like" he says flirtatiously. "Oh, charming young man" she says with a smile.

"What the hell, Nate never flirts with anyone" I think to myself. "Maybe he has a thing for Norse women?" I question in my head. They walk back to a fitting room which she steps into with him. "Very friendly here I see" I think, seeing the odd situation. I start to look through the clothes, enamored with the quality. "These look all handmade, jeez, must've taken forever to make all these" I think. About ten minutes pass and I start to get impatient. "Hey Nate, you okay in there?" I call out. No response. "Nate?" I ask again. I walk towards the changing room and open the door. It was empty. "What the fuck" I say out loud. I turn around and get a blow to the face, knocking me out.

My eyes begin to open back up to see three people in front of me, standing around a large pot. My hands were tied behind my back, my knees were tied to some metal restraints coming out of the ground. I look to my right and see Nate in the same position as me, kneeling and restrained. He noticed I was awake and turned to face me. "This is your fault you know" he says to me. "We can argue about that once we get free, you ready?" I ask him. "Yeah, let's kick some ass" he says. I count to three and we both go to break out of the rope. There was no budge. "What the hell" I say. "I can't get free" Nate says struggling.

"Oh, don't bother trying to escape those, they're specially made to hold back Sentinels" A woman says. "So, I assume you girls are also Sentinels" I say to them. "That's right, and thanks to Priscilla's special powers, we found out that you two are as well" The woman stirring the pot says, referring to the one that greeted us . "Sentinels always make a tasty meal" Priscilla says, baring a set of fangs we didn't notice before. "You're gonna eat us?" Nate asks. "That's right, oh and thanks for the dagger, it'll make a nice addition to my collection" The woman stirring the pot says.

They all look similar to each other, like some sort of coven. "You don't want to eat me, I'm skinny, eat him" Nate says, nodding his head at me "He's got a lot of meat on him". "Oh, thanks bro, throwing me to the dogs eh" I say. "Well, you don't want to eat me, see my tattoos make me taste like ink" I say. "He's got some nice clean meat on him, you want to eat him" I say, referring to Nate. "He's lying, he doesn't taste like ink at all, more like beef" He says. "How do you know that?" I ask him. "I just know" He replies. "Yeah well, he tastes like chicken" I say. "I do not" he says.

"Shut up, both of you, we're gonna eat you both" Priscilla commands. "Wait, do you know what you're getting into, think about the repercussions here" I plead. "Something tells me they don't care" Nate says. "Listen to your friend, he's smart" One of the women says. "Can I at least get my clothes before I die?" Nate asks. One of the women throw a set of clothes at him, landing right in front of him. "Time to slaughter them, go" One of them says to Priscilla. Priscilla walks up to me with a large knife and sticks it under my chin. "I'll start with the big one" she smiles, baring her fangs

Out of nowhere, we hear a screech. "Oh" Nate says. Priscilla takes a step back from me to look at the door. I turn my head to Nate. "You were followed!" I yell at him. "How do you know you weren't followed huh!" He yells back. "Shut up!" Priscilla yells, raising her knife to stab me. I brace for impact when a large eagle bursts into the room, grabbing hold of Priscilla's arm and ripping a chunk out. "Ahhhhhh!" she shrieks, falling backwards. A tiger comes bounding through the door and pounces on one of the women, immediately breaking her neck. Then, not surprisingly, Viktoria steps out of the door. She was followed by Charlyse, Taylor, Juno, and Hannah. Viktoria raises her hand, spilling over the pot, boiling the last woman alive.

"Holy shit are we happy to see you gu-" I start to say but am cut off by a gunshot, going through Priscilla's head, who was about to skewer me. "Oh god, you have no idea how thankful we are that you guys followed us" Nate says. "Seriously, you guys are lifesavers" I say. "Now, can you guys help get us out of these ropes?" I ask. The girls look at each other when Charlyse says "Should we leave them here?". The other two nod in agreement and leave the room, along with our animal partners. There was a bit of silence. "Shit" Nate finally says.