Murder

(Viewpoint of Caoimhe)

Jack and I walk out of the side room and into the hall to see it more busy than before. "What is going on" Jack says behind me. "I don't know, I haven't seen it this full before" I say confused. "Isn't anyone gonna do something about this" someone yells. "I don't even feel safe in my own home" another yells. "Two people were murdered, don't you think that's troubling" another yells. "Murder?" Jack asks me. "I don't know" I reply. I walk up to a man in the crowd and ask him whats going on. "Didn't you hear, a chef and his wife were murdered in the renaissance Venice district" the man says. "Murder, in the upper class part?" I ask him. "Yes ma'am" he says.

"What's wrong?" Jack asks. "There hasn't been a murder in any upper class part of a town in centuries" I tell him. "Something is definitely wrong" I say worriedly. A guard is desperately trying to contain the crowd when a lady walks out of the Council door. "Everyone look at me" she yells. "Don't look at her" I tell Jack as i avert my eyes. "Why?" he asks as he does the same. "You'll see" i say as everyone looks at her still in an uproar. "Everyone calm down" she says as the crowd suddenly grows silent. "Now, everyone go home, we will take care of this" she booms as everyone turns around and heads to the portals. "What the hell?" Jack says aloud. "That's Leda, Alexander's daughter" I tell him "She inherited much from her father and can pretty much possess anyone that looks at her". "We need to find the others, come on" I tell Jack as we make our way through the crowd.

"Come on, there's a hidden portal in this wall" I say looking at the portals being used up. I take us through a decoy wall and into a portal room and stop. "Where do you think they went?" I ask him. "Why don't we just use our phones" He says. "Oh, good idea" I say taking out my phone. I ring them on a group call and they all pick up. "Everyone, there's a bit of trouble and we need to meet up, head to the Egyptian upper residential district" I tell them. "What, what's going on?" Taylor asks. "I'll explain when we meet, for now head there" I say hanging up. "Alright, let's move out" I say putting it into the computer.

We walk into the portal and land in the Egyptian town. "Alright, we need to look for them" Jack says hurriedly. We begin to scour the town, looking for any sign of our group. "Hey guys!" I hear Viktoria shout from a distance. We meet up with her and I explain what has happened . "Mr. Ambrogio!" she exclaims. "Oh no, he was a nice man, who would do such a thing" Nikolai huffs. "I have a theory, but i need to confirm it. "Hey, you guys good!" I hear Nate shout. "They're standing there all peaceful and you're gonna shout at them, tsk tsk" Michael critics. "You okay?" I ask Nate. "Yeah, what's going on?" he asks. I quickly explain to him as his face gets more concerned. "We need to find Taylor and Charlyse" he says.

We start to walk around the town, looking for the couple when we spot Charlyse looking for us. "Hey, where's Taylor?" she asks us. "I was hoping she was with you" I tell her. I explain to her the murder and she gets extremely worried. She runs out yelling for Taylor when a man swoops down and tackles her. "Get off my love!" I hear from around the corner. The man bursts into fake flames that freak him out as he squirms on the ground. Unfortunately for him, he gets riddled with bullets before he realizes they were illusions. "Taylor!" Charlyse yells getting up and embracing Taylor. They hug for a solid minute, exchanging how they missed and loved each other.

"What's going on?" Taylor asks when they separate. "There's been a murder" I say, explaining to her what happened. "We need to get to where we will be staying" I say to the group. "And where is that?" Jack asks. "American town, 1970s to be exact" I say. "Oh sweet, back to the best country we go" Nate says ready to leave. We start to walk when Taylor mumbles "Why are these clothes so itchy?".